If you had a time machine would you go back in time and kill baby Hittler?

Make them with molasses and ground ginger, and you’ll never again worry about which is which.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I get it, you guys wouldn´t want to join the 3rd Reich honeybee Luftstaffel and fight for the survival of the honeypasture ("new old hot topic over here") instead.

Here, have a phamphlet:

*My tenant collects such stuff, this 15pager is from 1934*
And yes its written like that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
No, because that would make me no better than Hitler.
Why is the final solution to this question also "kill Hitler, yea or nay?"

Why can't we go back in time and try to be a positive influence on young Adolf? Maybe if someone was there to point out the flaws in his color theory, or composition, maybe he gets accepted into art school. Then world history suddenly becomes very different.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
Why is the final solution to this question also "kill Hitler, yea or nay?"

Why can't we go back in time and try to be a positive influence on young Adolf? Maybe if someone was there to point out the flaws in his color theory, or composition, maybe he gets accepted into art school. Then world history suddenly becomes very different.
It's as if you believe Adolf Hitler founded the Nazi party. In fact, he was sent by the German government to infiltrate it.

It's unclear whether Nazism would have conquered Germany if Hitler had never joined it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
nope
I dont see any any key!
Id prefer to go back and kill whoever decided to bring pc games to consoles, catering to lowest common denominator.

my ruski bros would get Hitler under control, cant fuck with that pizdec winter.

plus, if there is no Hitler, there will be one later, potentially far more dangerous to the world.

the abomination of what gaming is nowadays, on other hand, is atrocious - would be great if games were still made with mature audience in mind - NOT popcorn chewing lemmings (not to be confused with the very good 1991 game)

and yes, I'm serious.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
It's as if you believe Adolf Hitler founded the Nazi party. In fact, he was sent by the German government to infiltrate it.

It's unclear whether Nazism would have conquered Germany if Hitler had never joined it.
Interesting assertion, and the first time I've heard of it.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Funny Video related to that (not so funny) topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZGPz4a2mCA

Note: As shown several times during the video, it is NOT an official Mercedes Video - it is a video made by some students, but the idea is so nice that it is worth to be shared :) Although it is in german, you should get the message - subtitles will guide you :) (woman at the end shouts about Adolf)
Last edited by as_69 on Nov 2, 2018, 6:33:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info