[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
divinity wrote:
what is different from 3.2 "build" with the same items and the tree?

Different tree options, especially near the witch start.
Transcendent spirit.
New jewels corruptions (I'll get to that in this thread when I have it in my build, it's expensive af.)
im totaly broke but i managed to get all the items
Just need to lvl and mb get better rings

I cant seem to get the right colours on my shavs.
Is the only downside to that that i wont ramp up as fast as with op's set up? Or am i missing smth
"
xplazzlox wrote:
im totaly broke but i managed to get all the items
Just need to lvl and mb get better rings

I cant seem to get the right colours on my shavs.
Is the only downside to that that i wont ramp up as fast as with op's set up? Or am i missing smth

Yes, this is the only downside which is not to be overlooked. Too slow of a ramp up can be a nuisance during mapping. I decided to go for chain for more cursed enemies and even though chain is 150% and melee splash is 160% (so just 10%) it's noticeable.
Last edited by chancer on Oct 6, 2018, 3:03:56 PM
I'm usually a HC SSF player, ever been since SSF league was made official. Now this league i started in HC SSF as well. But for once i decided that i will switch to SC trade league, to play a bit more relaxed - and mainly with more options when it comes to builds for once.

I always wanted to do a Poets Pen build, but never found them, my guildies dropped them left and right though.

So i migrated my HC-SSF league and used all my currency from there, which was a lot after a lot of grinding in the first few weeks of the league, to trade from HC to SC.

That gave me a surprising amount of wealth to try out a build i wouldn't even have looked at in SSF.

So here i am. Just wanting to say "Thank you!" for making this template so i can experience some - for me - fresh air in PoE.

so: thank you! FOr this well orchestrated build template, i'm still leveling, but very hyped to play this. :)
"
FreddyRamsone wrote:

so: thank you! FOr this well orchestrated build template, i'm still leveling, but very hyped to play this. :)

Hope you enjoy the unethical practicalities of general 820 :)

gl hf :)
Hey before I risk death just wanted to check with you guys on whether the leech enchant is good enough to forego Warlord's Mark for mapping (like can this let us run no mana regen and hexproof maps)?

I have 2% regen boots for general purpose but thought I could use the leech boot enchant to run maps we otherwise couldn't.

Edit: Maybe no regen maps are still never happening, but these could let us run hexproof pretty easily?

Edit 2: Just did hexproof no problem with the leech boots
Last edited by Jakle1111 on Oct 6, 2018, 11:50:00 PM
Hi ,

First of all , i would like to thanks whoever did that build. I really enjoy it.

But .. I dont feel i could archieve the same dmg from this guide.

Anyone can help me and tell me if something is wrong ? Is there anything i am missing or do i need to change2 some things ?

Thanks.

https://pastebin.com/mGsfhqa5
Quick question for which I spent the last 1 hour trying to figure out. We use Pure Talent which gives +25 dex. It is also recommended to use dex on ring to in order to save a passive point.

The only gem which requires 155 dex is frenzy and there is no need for it to be level 20. The other green gems require 111 dex which is satisfied from the +25 all atr from jewel and the foible which gives 25% reduced attr requirements.

Currently I don't have dex on ring and I haven't taken a notable dex passive from tree and I can wear all my gear and gems as long as I use a lower level frenzy. And the frenzy level should not matter, right ?

What am I missing here.. ?
Last edited by chancer on Oct 7, 2018, 10:00:13 AM
Ok...i have all items and jewel...have 10k es and 11468 mana...and now..if i want improve anithing? Any suggestion? (Easy many uber elder deathless with this..great job)
"
chancer wrote:
Quick question for which I spent the last 1 hour trying to figure out. We use Pure Talent which gives +25 dex. It is also recommended to use dex on ring to in order to save a passive point.

The only gem which requires 155 dex is frenzy and there is no need for it to be level 20. The other green gems require 111 dex which is satisfied from the +25 all atr from jewel and the foible which gives 25% reduced attr requirements.

Currently I don't have dex on ring and I haven't taken a notable dex passive from tree and I can wear all my gear and gems as long as I use a lower level frenzy. And the frenzy level should not matter, right ?

What am I missing here.. ?

Phase Run requires 155 as well, Phase run gives extra MS per level

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info