[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

Hey guys, whats the benefit of this build over zerphi's PF/Ascendant indigon build? I see at least 1 big downside is the lack of zerphi, so you cant "facetank" every content.
Just started this build so far i got this:

Got all jewels except the Watchers eye. Will probably buy one with "% Mana reg". I just have a Enlighten lvl 2 so i picked up:

Got all jewels except the Watchers eye. Will probably buy one with "% Mana reg". I just have a Enlighten lvl 2 so i picked up:

So i can reserve all the auras i need - will change that once i get currency for enlighten 4 or slowly change it while lvling my to 3 (with luck corrupt to 4)
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Oct 8, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
"
MrHusker wrote:
Hey guys, whats the benefit of this build over zerphi's PF/Ascendant indigon build? I see at least 1 big downside is the lack of zerphi, so you cant "facetank" every content.

My 2 cents: With zerphi bild you have around 5500 6000 life. You truly cannot die unless you get one shot. The build is perfect for uber elder farming. In deep delves thought you get one shot for 6k life pretty easily. I guess you see where I am getting at.. This build is better for delving because of higher effective HP and higher anti-one shot defenses.

Additionally I've heard people saying that hierophant ES versions have faster map clear. Almost forgot, a lot of damage :D people mention having 250k dmg per ball.. its crazy
Last edited by chancer on Oct 8, 2018, 11:45:05 AM
"
Obermaster10 wrote:

So i can reserve all the auras i need - will change that once i get currency for enlighten 4 or slowly change it while lvling my to 3 (with luck corrupt to 4)

Good luck and have fun playing the build!
But, why the hell are you using dream fragment on a character that's immune to all ailments?
The build looks so good. Already have everything except the mana watchers eye. If you can rely purely on leech than shavronnes revelation might be a good pickup but I havent tried the build so far so I cant realy tell.
"
chancer wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:
My Gear for imunne chaos damage and are 25% reduced elem damage taken
Spoiler

Cool bro but this is a guide for Low Life. It's not like every person doing this build is not aware of the Incandescent Heart or the Cloak of Defiance version.. :)

N.B. lowlife allows 3 purities which gives around 16% flat ele damage reduction + makes your life so much easier in terms of resistance management. 30% more damage as well.. it's just overall better balanced in terms of offence/defence I think.

30% spell damage i add 2x jewel
and i imunne to chaos. Stack resistanse not problem for me.
No problem to spek for that gear. just easy because in shav and low live i rip every uber boss
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Last edited by Kagan290 on Oct 8, 2018, 4:04:57 PM
"
MrHusker wrote:

This build not for facetank content
This build for oneshot content
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
Last edited by Kagan290 on Oct 8, 2018, 4:07:27 PM
HI guys i can to ask something about this build,i cant to use all 5 aura,only 4 aqnd i dont know why

any1 can to help me?
"
DAINCEPUTNOU wrote:
HI guys i can to ask something about this build,i cant to use all 5 aura,only 4 aqnd i dont know why

any1 can to help me?

take the reduced mana node from the Influence circle ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info