[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

"
chancer wrote:
Transcendent spirit from 2 to 7 ex in 4 days Feelsfuckingbadman

edit: tempered spirit still 4 ex I have a chance......

Looks like that's the "popular build effect"... I think only this build uses it... it used to be 50c xD
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Transcendent-Spirit

It's in extremely limited supply tho, prices will be unstable till next league were it will drop to 1c.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
chancer wrote:
Transcendent spirit from 2 to 7 ex in 4 days Feelsfuckingbadman

edit: tempered spirit still 4 ex I have a chance......

Looks like that's the "popular build effect"... I think only this build uses it... it used to be 50c xD
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Transcendent-Spirit

It's in extremely limited supply tho, prices will be unstable till next league were it will drop to 1c.

Indeed...

btw I was checking the tree and I have a suggestion. Why not remove Heart and Soul cluster + Retribution and go for Battle Rouse? Seems like we only lose 5% as which can easily be compensated through gem quality and we gain quite a bit more mana + damage taken gained as mana over 4 sec.

edit: NVM, I forgot that the HP is converted to mana :>
Last edited by chancer on Oct 5, 2018, 3:20:10 AM
5% attack speed seems like a questionable choice for 1 passive point, but I'm not even capped yet, and I don't know you can even cap yourself without blood rage (tried, don't use it) or relying on a silver flask (unreliable 30/60 charges flask). For heart and soul, you answered yourself.
I like the build. Can you guys give me tips tho how to level it?
what is different from 3.2 "build" with the same items and the tree?
"
stambo4 wrote:
I like the build. Can you guys give me tips tho how to level it?

Get to lvl 12 however you like, strap on two poet pens, tabula, goldwrim, wanderlust and lochtonial, hold right mouse till maps :D
Have alternative to Bodyswap ???? it`s hard for my eye`s.
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
"
Kagan290 wrote:

You can forgo bodyswap in PP and use flame dash manually as your movement ability. This will be slower than bodyswap. In this case add arc in place of bodyswap if you don't have enchant. With the enchant lmp or nothing might be better depending on corpse availability.

For faster mapping you can use lightning warp + swift affliction + less duaration in 1 pp and arc + ele focus + controlled destruction/lightning pen in the other.
"
Essat wrote:
"
Kagan290 wrote:

You can forgo bodyswap in PP and use flame dash manually as your movement ability. This will be slower than bodyswap. In this case add arc in place of bodyswap if you don't have enchant. With the enchant lmp or nothing might be better depending on corpse availability.

For faster mapping you can use lightning warp + swift affliction + less duaration in 1 pp and arc + ele focus + controlled destruction/lightning pen in the other.

I add Culling strike xD
5 Эмблем Сервис - 4 Divine Orb/Capped Loot!!!
This is the "Star Trek: Enterprise build"

Features: photon torpedos, lasers, warp speed, shields, and even your very own #1.

It'll take you where no exile has gone before....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info