[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

Thx for the build.I killed uber 30-35 times. But bodyswap is not my style so i will move on to next char now.
[HARDCORE BETRAYAL] If anyone is looking to play this build I have all the gear willing to sell it all for cheap, 6link shavs with the correct colors 3g,2r,1b. PM me ingame @AFA_Aspect
Last edited by Phrequent on Dec 31, 2018, 4:58:51 PM
"
Deadmanza wrote:
"
liaamo wrote:
Can you add zerphis to this build? i mean their only like 10c.

It would be useless since the nerf. They are 10c for a reason.

Zerphis give you life. LIFE.
Hello guys,

I want to try this build after betrayal league...Can soemone drop a up-to-date POB link with legacy gears ? thank you :)
Is this way better than life based poets pen vd? Never played with any Poet's pen, VD or indigon build, so got no experience before any nerfs.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
somebody is playing this? looking for POB link if possible, thanks!
I have killed everything with the build currently, without bodyswap. I can not see 3 million dps in this build

fact: the build is too expensive for what he can,
can not recommend the build so.
Last edited by Skura on Jan 5, 2019, 5:16:31 PM
Just corrupted this:

Currently using Doedres gloves, should I get ele weakness, enfeeble or temporal chains on it?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
Last edited by Chalyps on Jan 6, 2019, 2:36:26 PM
Hey, thanks for your nice build! (:
Ive a question regarding the 6link sockets. Whats the best gem configuration for 2b-1r-3w?
You mentioned that there are cheaper and more powerfull builds with the same playstyle.
Could you recommend a guide?
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Rainmaker_JLN on Jan 7, 2019, 6:16:22 AM
"
Skura wrote:
I have killed everything with the build currently, without bodyswap. I can not see 3 million dps in this build

fact: the build is too expensive for what he can,
can not recommend the build so.

Welp, the nerf does hit very hard. For the price tag, i'd say it's not worth doing anymore. It was one of the best builds in delve, but now it's just a strong build, nothing more than what you would expect for the high price.

"
Chalyps wrote:
Just corrupted this:

Currently using Doedres gloves, should I get ele weakness, enfeeble or temporal chains on it?

I would probably use enfeeble, but ele weakness is really good too, especially if you don't have corrupted pens.

"
Rainmaker_JLN wrote:
Hey, thanks for your nice build! (:
Ive a question regarding the 6link sockets. Whats the best gem configuration for 2b-1r-3w?
You mentioned that there are cheaper and more powerfull builds with the same playstyle.
Could you recommend a guide?
Thanks in advance!

frenzy - faster attacks - GMP - multistrike - combustion - lightning penetration
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 7, 2019, 10:44:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info