[3.5 OUTDATED!] LL, poet's pen indigon template

the ammulet reduces the needed dex requirement. with a +30 dex node in the tree and the dex nodes below arcane chemistry, you have enough.
"
zeeviewz wrote:
Hi, How do you support the Phase Run gem which require dexterity of 155? There's no dex in the rings and the tree does not provide sufficient dex. Ty.

It's quiet here... I guess no one is really interested in building a new 200+ex character that late into the league anymore ^^
Hello, could you suggest some spell combos which might be good? Other than unearth vd?
Hey, just wanted to ask really quick, since I'm
A.) Tired
B.) Probably an idiot

Why didn't you grab Constitution (Bottom Left Scion Health node group) instead of 1 or 2 of the life nodes there

Taking it instead would save 1 point, 2 if you skimp on 1% life gained
And I get that "oh-ho one point saved" but I mean this build can always use more Mana/ManaGain/ES nodes
"
Paraxo wrote:
Hey, just wanted to ask really quick, since I'm
A.) Tired
B.) Probably an idiot

Why didn't you grab Constitution (Bottom Left Scion Health node group) instead of 1 or 2 of the life nodes there

Taking it instead would save 1 point, 2 if you skimp on 1% life gained
And I get that "oh-ho one point saved" but I mean this build can always use more Mana/ManaGain/ES nodes

Constitution isn't in the range of the healthy mind jewels. It just yields more life, completely pointless. The less life we have the better we do against %damage dots.

"
Hello, could you suggest some spell combos which might be good? Other than unearth vd?

Arc-lightning penetration-Controlled destruction
Lightning warp-less duration-swift affliction

Frostbolt-Greater multiple projectiles-vortex
Ice nova-concentrated effect-controlled destruction

unearth-Greater multiple projectiles-culling strike
Cremation-concentrated effect-fire penetration

Arc-lightning penetration-Controlled destruction
Ball lightning-slower projectiles or greater multiple projectiles-lightning penetration

etheral knives- blade vortex - controlled destruction
Bladefall - concentrated effect - controlled destruction

Contagion - spell cascade - increased aoe
essence drain - controlled destruction - void manipulation

That should be a good set to choose from. There is some hipster choices and some actually clever and viable ones. I'll let you decide.
Thank you for the fast response! I am currently doing arc + lw (automotan arc is really sweet). I'll give the cold spells a shot sometime soon.
anyone here selling a double clarity watcher's eye? cant seem to find one with a reasonable price
hihi so this is the first league ive leveled or played with poets pen and i enjoyed VD play style alot with body swap.

I did have a couple questions as i tried to find guides for life builds for this setup but most ive seen or found are LL. IE: youtube and forums...

So question is, do you have an Alt life version build for this?

I have about 11 ex atm just sitting so i could buy a 6link shavs skys etc at this point in the league aand basically only be missing the hands. but ive never done a ES build and im wondering if its worth spends the ex ive been saving up or using it for a new build to test league starter ideas.

even though essentially thats what this character is. but after reading your notes i know this wont be my league starter as it is expensive and only goes up from there.
twitch.tv/hudi3n3
Hey again!
I tried abit tinkering with VP Precursors but I dint like it. It was not as reliable as I expected and I went back to the old setup.

Anyway, I decided to stop slacking, grabbed 40/40 challenges and went on to farm lot of Uber Elder and was rewarded by couple really nice Watcher's Eye's and sitting on about a mirror worth of Ex right now.
Do you have any suggestions to make this build even better this late into the league. There's not lot of corruptions for belt/gloves currently on poe.trade sadly and I dont know what else to think about. And I really dont care too much about my standard currency atm.

My current gear:

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info