[3.4] 0 ES CI 500% MS Fast Fossil Farmer Pathfinder

F
seems they dont want to chance darkness farming in 3.5

QotF got nerfed again and phase run is not as good as before.
But should still be viable.

One thing i would like to ask.
Did you saw the hidden changes to darkness?

according to wiki:

"
Hidden november's 2018th change: there is now a cap of maximum stacks that one can handle with sufficient amount of flat regeneration.

At 0% of the darkness resistance if regeneration applied to Life pool it will produce (1 / 1516) of degen per stack. The cap will be at 1516 darkness stacks with 1 eHP so.

If regeneration is applied to energy shield instead, the degen will produce (ES / eHP / 1516) of degen per stack. The cap will be at 1137 stacks with 4 eHP (3 ES) character.

Note: the new hidden degen cannot be mitigated by any % life regen. But (as well as the main Darkness damage) it can be mitigated by reduced damage taken over time modifiers (Arakaali's pantheon, Leo's craft); by Mind over Matter keystone (*1,3) and Kintsugi body armour (*1,25).

In order to calculate number of stacks which you can handle with your regeneration use formula: "maximum stacks = (all the mitigations) * regenetaion * 50 / eHP "

im terrible in calculation but from my understanding, you can have max 1516 stacks with the 1/1 CI life build setup.
Did anybody test it in 3.5? Phase run changes should be big pain in the ass. Porbably tanky build with insane regen will be good for this now, what do u think?
"
b1ackbirdx wrote:
Did anybody test it in 3.5? Phase run changes should be big pain in the ass. Porbably tanky build with insane regen will be good for this now, what do u think?

its dead.

I tried it with around 300 reg/sec and 1500 life, you cant outreg the flat damage you get per stack. Around 50 stacks you die. This would also happen on higher life

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info