[3.4] 0 ES CI 500% MS Fast Fossil Farmer Pathfinder

Hi, can u ewxplain how u can do deep delve darknedsss with 1 life and low ES?

Alos the top HC delve miner is a similar build but has BV and lightning coil
"
ClKhrom wrote:
"
Riltro wrote:
Hey, just popping a message saying thanks for the min-maxed build idea. Went from virtually broke (after I spend ~150-200c on this char) to 60ex in 4 days. Pretty insane profit margins for minimal work. Thanks!

No problem my man, it is made for mindless currency farming and excels at it.

"
elbramso wrote:
what areas are u guys farming with your runner char?
I'm able to get ~100c / hour without any of the expensive fossils or resonator.

I made this spreadsheet a while back to show off to the reddit people.

Ok, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong then.
I'm nowhere close to these numbers...
Best result of 1 hour farming was ~150c + 1ex

I'M FULL OF CURRENCY NOW!
i love u mate! thanks for sharing that build!
I'M FULL OF CURRENCY NOW!
i love u mate! thanks for sharing that build!
"
elbramso wrote:
"
ClKhrom wrote:
"
Riltro wrote:
Hey, just popping a message saying thanks for the min-maxed build idea. Went from virtually broke (after I spend ~150-200c on this char) to 60ex in 4 days. Pretty insane profit margins for minimal work. Thanks!

No problem my man, it is made for mindless currency farming and excels at it.

"
elbramso wrote:
what areas are u guys farming with your runner char?
I'm able to get ~100c / hour without any of the expensive fossils or resonator.

I made this spreadsheet a while back to show off to the reddit people.

Ok, I really don't know what I'm doing wrong then.
I'm nowhere close to these numbers...
Best result of 1 hour farming was ~150c + 1ex

A bit of a late reply, but whatever.

It's all about efficiency, taken to the extreme. I'm running very fast with this build, probably faster than you, because I've spent more into running fast.
The faster you run, the faster you get to fossils and other deposits, the faster you make money.

On top of that, there's the layout factor. As you can see in my "Optimal Fossil Running" spoiler, I have taken a layout that is excellent for running back to back. That may not sound like it, but it's probably the largest influence on currency per hour: finding the godly layout.

Hope this helped a bit.
whats the required minimum level to get this build running?
https://ibb.co/eXvt7q
thats the route i've tried to run but it doesn't seem to reset loot when im porting back from the end point
am i doing something wrong (I didn't run that part with the crawler)
Last edited by Eisregen78 on Nov 11, 2018, 11:16:53 AM
just tried and made it to 5000 Stacks.
how does that work, how can u degen Life with 1hp 0es?
cuz Life is degenerating from Life Bar?
seems like Life degen isnt working anymore after 5000 Stacks,cuz it stops at ~ 25% Life on Life Bar^^
I have almost all the gear you do minus the seven steps and helm enchant but I spam phase run but still get random 1 shots constantly. Any ideas how I can improve this?
"
devomacdee wrote:
I have almost all the gear you do minus the seven steps and helm enchant but I spam phase run but still get random 1 shots constantly. Any ideas how I can improve this?

Random oneshots will happen. Some mobs attack at random (namely the totems in Magma Fissure), and will hit you because Phase Run doesn't give 100% Dodge/Spell Dodge. To fix it... Run faster is the only fix I've found.

"
gozupwnz wrote:
just tried and made it to 5000 Stacks.
how does that work, how can u degen Life with 1hp 0es?
cuz Life is degenerating from Life Bar?
seems like Life degen isnt working anymore after 5000 Stacks,cuz it stops at ~ 25% Life on Life Bar^^

It shows you as having 25% of 1HP because the DoT you're taking from darkness is around 75% of your total regen. The part on Darkness Mechanics shows kinda how it works.

"
Eisregen78 wrote:
https://ibb.co/eXvt7q
thats the route i've tried to run but it doesn't seem to reset loot when im porting back from the end point
am i doing something wrong (I didn't run that part with the crawler)

You probably used a dynamite there at some point. This annihilates all loot from that route.

"
l.mondigo wrote:
whats the required minimum level to get this build running?

Theoretically, as soon as you can equip Kikazarus. Realistically, 58, because you'll die constantly if you don't have Ichimonjis.

Sorry about how late the replies are guys, I've burned out of PoE a while back and don't check my own thread much anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info