[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

İm lvl 62 and i have mpre dps with quill rain than with chin sol.
Also quill rain is faster and apply more frequent elemental ailments ...
"
farko1 wrote:

If you are talking about tooltip (ingame) DPS, Chin Sol's effect does *not* show on that. So you are effectively not seeing 50% extra DPS on close range.

On the subject of survivability and flasks:
Blood of the Karui is currently disgustingly cheap (2c, last league started at 40c) and is an excellent defensive layer to have. It's possible that Syndicate Safehouses are flooding the market with old league uniques atm, but i'd grab one now before they possibly jump in value.
Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 10, 2018, 6:54:14 AM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Not sure if it was mentioned in the thread before, but i recommend grabbing "Sign of Purpose" node instead of two mana reg as your 4th. Brands are super nice to use after slapping down totems, and you get a free 20% (!) increased damage debuff on a boss with that node from them. Also a super comfortable way to apply curses btw. I use Storm Brand in my Arc Hiero setup so far (am planning to transition into Ele Hit eventually with the right gear and currency), and it's just lovely for applying curses and debuffs.

That'd be an interesting idea... however, You can only attach 1 brand to an enemy, unless You get the Runebinder node which gives -1 to total totems. So it's a 10% increased damage debuff, not 20%. And since the node doesn't give much else, probably not really worth it.

Tossup between 10% max mana and 10% increased damage while fiddling with brands, since we get mana reg on the mini node leading to it.

"
Fawkse wrote:
"
Miffy23 wrote:
Not sure if it was mentioned in the thread before, but i recommend grabbing "Sign of Purpose" node instead of two mana reg as your 4th. Brands are super nice to use after slapping down totems, and you get a free 20% (!) increased damage debuff on a boss with that node from them. Also a super comfortable way to apply curses btw. I use Storm Brand in my Arc Hiero setup so far (am planning to transition into Ele Hit eventually with the right gear and currency), and it's just lovely for applying curses and debuffs.

That'd be an interesting idea... however, You can only attach 1 brand to an enemy, unless You get the Runebinder node which gives -1 to total totems. So it's a 10% increased damage debuff, not 20%. And since the node doesn't give much else, probably not really worth it.

Tossup between 10% max mana and 10% increased damage while fiddling with brands, since we get mana reg on the mini node leading to it.

*edit*
Nevermind, i just checked the Runebinder node in question, you are right of course!
Just 10%
Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 10, 2018, 7:06:32 AM
"
Miffy23 wrote:
"
farko1 wrote:

If you are talking about tooltip (ingame) DPS, Chin Sol's effect does *not* show on that. So you are effectively not seeing 50% extra DPS on close range.

On the subject of survivability and flasks:
Blood of the Karui is currently disgustingly cheap (2c, last league started at 40c) and is an excellent defensive layer to have. It's possible that Syndicate Safehouses are flooding the market with old league uniques atm, but i'd grab one now before they possibly jump in value.

Yes i know about close range but im using it most at distance. Also i like fast quill effects ...
Also thanks for blood if karui tips ...
Hi, so this is the first season i've actually playing this game, and i started with this build.
To be honest, i'm not sure i made a good choice to start with it but since i did i'm going to the end with it.

Anyway, if anyone who understands more could take a look at my armory and give me some opinions i would like too.

I'm still missing a lot of things, just finish act 10 and started maps, i'm very low on currency and finding maps not to be easy with this build, anything that touches me almost hit kill me(sindicates 3 star rank are a pain in the ***).

i'm missing one combat focus trying to farm 9c to buy a 15% one, missing the jewel to split arrow, a good one is costing around 15c unless u manage to sniper one with is not easy.

the uniques of this build are costing from 50c to 1~2 exalts.

Anyway, this build is pretty expensive or i don't know how to farm currency.

To OP, i believe you should make a more in-death leveling guide for it, for a noob like me it has hell to level this toon... levelling with smith for so long was rly slow(maybe i didn't use the right suport gems
thanks for this build guide im going to try it on 3.5 on xbox one x.
"
HeeroYui wrote:
Hi, so this is the first season i've actually playing this game, and i started with this build.
To be honest, i'm not sure i made a good choice to start with it but since i did i'm going to the end with it.

Anyway, if anyone who understands more could take a look at my armory and give me some opinions i would like too.

I'm still missing a lot of things, just finish act 10 and started maps, i'm very low on currency and finding maps not to be easy with this build, anything that touches me almost hit kill me(sindicates 3 star rank are a pain in the ***).

i'm missing one combat focus trying to farm 9c to buy a 15% one, missing the jewel to split arrow, a good one is costing around 15c unless u manage to sniper one with is not easy.

the uniques of this build are costing from 50c to 1~2 exalts.

Anyway, this build is pretty expensive or i don't know how to farm currency.

To OP, i believe you should make a more in-death leveling guide for it, for a noob like me it has hell to level this toon... levelling with smith for so long was rly slow(maybe i didn't use the right suport gems

This is not a great build to aim for as a starter =)
However, it is very easy and cheap to simply go the same Ascendancy and use either Arc or Glacial Cascade Totems(or w/e you prefer) on a different skill tree, with only rares. Very very cheap to gear, and will easily work into early red maps with average rares. You can then comfortably farm for the currency to transition. That's how i'm doing it =)
Last edited by Miffy23 on Dec 10, 2018, 9:40:39 AM
At what level do i switch from Smite to Ele hit? also what is the best 4 link combo for ele hit? Also the author writes budget friendly build to get started...so why isnt this a good league starter?
Last edited by WannabeSideKick on Dec 10, 2018, 10:59:32 AM
"
At what level do i switch from Smite to Ele hit? also what is the best 4 link combo for ele hit? Also the author writes budget friendly build to get started...so why isnt this a good league starter?

I switched to ele hit around level 30 when I acquired the gem from Siosa in act 3 and I had purchased a Quill Rain + Skirmish. I had switched to Arc totems at level 12 so I already had ancestral bond. No problems leveling with EDWA + LMP/GMP setup, although killing bosses and syndicate members was quite slow. Could use slower projectiles instead of LMP/GMP for bosses. Switch from LMP/GMP to combustion only when you have all 3 required jewels. Wasn't able to acquire any of the jewels until about 50+ but they weren't necessary for leveling at least.

I am guessing that this guide was made in the middle of a league when most of the items are incredibly cheap. This build is not a great starter because of how expensive a lot of these items are this early on, however if you are patient enough you can level at a decent pace and then farm yellow tier maps until you get Frostferno and then the build really starts to shine. I'd still say this is an ok starter if you know what you are doing, but you may struggle if you are a new player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info