[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
En3ka wrote:
This is the most powerfull totem build? are you sure? more powerfull than glacial cascade? O_O

I'm wondering the same, does someone have an answer ?
"
mall78 wrote:

lets rock :)
good build

DUUUUUUUUUUDE
"
skulastra wrote:
"
En3ka wrote:
This is the most powerfull totem build? are you sure? more powerfull than glacial cascade? O_O

I'm wondering the same, does someone have an answer ?

yes i think so
"
mall78 wrote:

good build

I hate You xD

Ppl running around with corrupt frostfernos and kaoms already, meanwhile I'm derping around tier 3 maps with a quill rain ;)

Edit: Otoh, build still strong enough to easily cruise me through to lvl 80 on a quill rain and a 4-link xD
Last edited by Fawkse on Dec 9, 2018, 11:46:43 AM
Hi i am just starting out with this build in 3.5. At level 30 i am using arc totem, yet o get ancestral bond. At what stage do i shift to ele hit totem, as right now Low Dex is a pain to use the mentioned setup.
yea just wondering was following the lvling tree in the thread and it has u get ancestral bond but in the pob it doesn't have the keystone when do I get rid of it?
I just got my frostferno in Betrayal and I am wondering if its better to go multiple totems for 6 totems, or elemental damage with 4, the tooltip is halved when using multiple totems
"
mall78 wrote:

good build

You found the "holy grail" :-)))

Big congrats, buddy!

Cheers
So has there been any thought on possibly going through another classes ascendency?

now that the new double totem skill lets us boost the totem count and especially now that the possibility to craft +1 totems on gear.

i honestly think multiple totem is simply bad and not useful at all.
I'm pretty sure is a damage up only if you have 1 totem and it gets you to three

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info