[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

thanks for your reply.

i am really enjoying the build!
why no POE builder link?
Last edited by ziron999 on Jan 25, 2019, 1:07:43 PM
running this atm on hardcore, working just fine with tweaks.. and a smaller budget, took alot more life less dmg nodes .. on my 5th frostferno.. many more to go... they about 35c each craft on hc(ex is ~100c)

biggest notable change is no shock, however using malachais ring to proc lightning EE from golem (yoke of suffering is over 6ex lol)

Spoiler

HC // BEYOND
IGN: eatgrapes_naima
Last edited by basicen on Jan 25, 2019, 7:34:01 PM
Why does the build bother cancelling out the elemental hit cold hit? I think with avatar of fire skilled, and the lvl 30 cold to fire, that cold hit going to be fully converted. Probably can get more dps by a magic jewel with two damage rolls, especially fire damage/attack speed, though dps seems fine so probably a defensive jewel instead. Unless I am missing something.
"
Wrathofcronus wrote:
Why does the build bother cancelling out the elemental hit cold hit? I think with avatar of fire skilled, and the lvl 30 cold to fire, that cold hit going to be fully converted. Probably can get more dps by a magic jewel with two damage rolls, especially fire damage/attack speed, though dps seems fine so probably a defensive jewel instead. Unless I am missing something.

Elemental conversion has to happen first before an element is chosen for Elehit. If cold element is not blocked and Elehit chooses cold for that hit, that hit will deal 0 damage since 100% cold damage has been converted to fire damage already.
I follow the guide and have ridiculously low DPS on 87 lvl: ~100000 :((
Is it because of betrayal mechanics changed? Or I'm just an idiot :)))

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Falk1ria/characters

Hi Xbox player here i got nice belt and a i can Craft increased damage is this good option?
"
Kilsum wrote:
Great Build! Lvl 91 in betrayal and doing t13 maps with ease....However right now only able to use 1 curse and 1 aura not sure how im able to use 2 auras grace and haste plus enfeeble or flammability....I'm thinking this has to do with enlighten level or i need more mana? @Lunasicc187 if you could reply with the answer to this would be appreciated

Anyways, 100% recommend this build can do endgame and 300 to 400 delve even higher if you can manage your flasks usage(remember to press all of them beside the life flask every 5 seconds)

Yes answer this please? How can you use 2 auras such as grace and haste? I can only use one of them now. I have enlighten but only lv3. Would getting a lv4 resolve this?
"
japok55 wrote:
"
Kilsum wrote:
Great Build! Lvl 91 in betrayal and doing t13 maps with ease....However right now only able to use 1 curse and 1 aura not sure how im able to use 2 auras grace and haste plus enfeeble or flammability....I'm thinking this has to do with enlighten level or i need more mana? @Lunasicc187 if you could reply with the answer to this would be appreciated

Anyways, 100% recommend this build can do endgame and 300 to 400 delve even higher if you can manage your flasks usage(remember to press all of them beside the life flask every 5 seconds)

Yes answer this please? How can you use 2 auras such as grace and haste? I can only use one of them now. I have enlighten but only lv3. Would getting a lv4 resolve this?

Nevermind, found this at the beginning of the thread:

"Important Note:
Use the Haste aura (from Vaal Haste Gem) for mapping and better clearspeed. Use the Grace aura (from Vaal Grace Gem) for more survivability if needed. Since both are 50% mana reserve auras, you just can use one of them at a time. BUT: even if you use the haste aura, the vaal grace effect (due to increased duration in the setup) is your "panic button" and gives you at level 20 huge 34% plain dodge chance for 10 seconds. The perfect first defence layer... (see more in the defence layer chapter of this guide)."
how you guys run 2 curses and 2 aursas ? got mana pool only for 1 curse and 1 aura... :X did i missed somethin ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info