[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Just done uber elder with this build at lv86. Thanks <3
just got to lvl 72 on this build and i am enjoying it a lot... i did a t10 right after clearing at 10 and i flew through it..

i currently have the following..

Frostferno
Yoke
Kaom's
Chin sol
Skirmish
a good belt.

My next upgrades are rings and gloves... although my gloves have good HP and resists.

i have just over 3EX and i am bad at making money in this game should i save for tombfist or buy two rings?

Does point blank and chin sol stack?
"
dhise wrote:

Hi buddy,

it works multiplicative.

1) first the point blank
2) after all damage calculation, the chin sol bonus sets in, this is the reason why it is very powerful.

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
dhise wrote:

Hi buddy,

it works multiplicative.

1) first the point blank
2) after all damage calculation, the chin sol bonus sets in, this is the reason why it is very powerful.

Cheers

Ahh, yeah I was going nuts trying to figure out why you wouldn't take point blank until I realized the corruption on the quiver gave it. Until I saw that I was curious if point blank didn't stack with chin sol this whole time and I just thought it did. Thank you for the response!
dam doggy thank for the great content and well informed building process you rock keep the hard work up mang we appreciate you and your knowledge!!
Newbie question here, will the mod
"X% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" help this build?
I mean, even against shaper/elder.
"
moecake wrote:
Newbie question here, will the mod
"X% increased effect of non-damaging ailments" help this build?
I mean, even against shaper/elder.

Hi buddy,

no it doesn´t.

Cheers
Hey there, thanks for the guide!

I'm enjoying this build so far but I'm starting to feel a little lost as I get into the end game. Damage feels alright, but when I import my build into PoB and follow your configuration settings I'm sitting ~1.5m dps lower than the ones you have posted (and only ~31k mouseover dps) though I realize a lot of that is probably because I can't quite afford some of the juicy final items like the corrupted helm and meaty opal rings with resists yet.

And also regarding survivability, I seem to catch a lot of one shots, am I missing something in the build or am I just terrible at dodging? (I'm used to playing tankier characters lol)

Any short-term suggestions I can shoot for while I farm up some more currency for some big ticket items?

Character: SuccMyTotes
PoB: https://pastebin.com/fKGjzFTf

Sorry for the scrub questions and thanks in advance :)
I know the guide says not to use ele overload but Im using Ele Overload with this to compensate for the sub par gear, Also instead of taking Divine Guidance, I went with Sign of Purpose and use the Storm Brand to procc both Ele Overload and Sign of purpose. I think the Storm Brand Shocks too. The Gear is quite expensive, i got lucky enough for the Tombfist to drop but the corruptions i feel like are a must to do the damage this thread is saying.

over all, fast clear speed. Thanks for the build. Im gonna try the Scion Next when I get the gems all leveled up.
Last edited by pattycak3 on Jan 23, 2019, 12:29:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info