3.4.3b Patch Notes

Dont know but i still cant find the dam fractured wall for nothing. And it doesnt help it resets everytime you die. making it impossible to find the path. The rewards are not enough as well im getting tired of Delve already.
thx YOU SO MUCH ♥♥♥
GGG became a victim of its own success. Delve is so good that nobody wants to play core part of the game :)
Forgive my lack of enthusiasm, but given the way Sulphite has been balanced throughout this entire league, I'll wait to see the changes myself before I celebrate..
We still has a flat nerf compared to pre-patch, aren't we?
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
With this patch, my cost of sulphite is worse….

Before 365 for a little way -> Now 431 :(
Before 1460 for a big way -> Now 1465 :(

At delve 195-200

EDIT : Maps look like to give more sulphite so i think it is better now.

Last edited by loukick on Sep 21, 2018, 3:47:35 AM
after 3.4.3b my game crashes and crashes and crashes and crashes and.....
After reading WoW and PoE posts, you guys have my utmost respect for dealing with the overwhelming amount of irrational complaints. The sulphite change is welcome, but there are some exaggerated complaints out there. GGG is cut above the rest when it comes to interacting and responding to this community. It takes serious mettle to read this stuff and make reasonable judgments. You guys are the best.
It looks like the costs have now been slashed in half, at least at the depth I was playing = 340:

patch 3.4.3 - 1.300 sulphite for shortest path
patch 3.4.3b - 732 sulphite for shortest path

A T14 map still gives roughly similar amounts of sulphite as before. (around 850, for a 120+ quantity map)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Sep 21, 2018, 3:40:38 AM
You fkers increased cost again! Didn't change anything! You're playing a numbers game to make it look like improvement, but it just keeps getting worse.

You are MISSING THE POINT

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info