[3.5] Indigon Life/MoM Mjolner done right (all content viable)

Oh and for the Uber Elder part, I'd probably get my hands on +2 aura Shaper touch gloves. Use purity of ice 21 level to go for extra 5% max cold res. Almost (if not all) damage in there is cold and physical, IC should make you immune to most cases of "severe physical spanking" like failed dodge of shaper slam. Elder and Shaper both seem to be bit scandinavian as they are tossing so many icicles and snowballs around.

Learning the rythm of the fight so you can dance around with your cyclone the rightway is probably the key.

With couple other tankyish melee characters I noticed just having that extra 5% max cold ress from purity of cold was the deal breaker in making the fight use 1-2 portals (I almost always die once to lag, game dislikes my WLAN). Those orbs shaper shoots 3 in row have 20% cold penetration and massive damage, even with 9k+ EHP and 89% max cold ress I could only facetank few.

So learn to dodge the balls, and mitigate damage from UEs ice shards/the slight touch of shaper beam is/was what it took for me to do the kill.
"
BonanzaI wrote:
ahh ok i see :)

thanks

another thing can this build do Uber elder?

I was able to do all content in Delve including Uber Elder

Final Gear:
Spoiler
livejamie
Mjölner's trigger now has a cooldown of 150ms (down from 250ms). This affects all versions.

Indigon now grants 20-25% (down from 50-60%) increased Spell Damage for each 200 total Mana you have spent Recently, up to a maximum of 2000%. Existing versions can be updated to these new spell damage values with a Divine Orb, however all versions are now affected by the spell damage cap.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Dec 4, 2018, 7:47:27 PM
Mjolner got buffed but I don't think Indigon is worth it anymore.

Thoughts?
livejamie
The indigon buff is annoying, but I get it was kind of abused with zephyrs breath. This build didn't abuse it though (or use zephyrs breath) and gets caught in the cross fire of GGG's ever changing balancing act from patch to patch.

Huge damage nerf, but does the buff to Mjolner make up for it ? Probably need a lot more attack speed now...

Hey guys. So, what i can say, they killed indigon. We have peak ~5k spd at 20-24s. Now, with top rolled indigon we just can have only 80 stacks (2k max) and we get it around 20 sec, with the same mana spent, we just lose 40-50% damage.

Yep, we got a little mjolner cd buff but that shitty mace with turtle As, and even with Devoto, As on tree, so hard to get around 6 aps to trigger two spells.
So, these two versions Rico's Inquisitor and My Jugg, still works, but now we have huge nerf and maybe need to think about the ways to improve it.
Last edited by Doklol34 on Dec 5, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
"
Doklol34 wrote:
Hey guys. So, what i can say, they killed indigon. We have peak ~5k spd at 20-24s. Now, with top rolled indigon we just can have only 80 stacks (2k max) and we get it around 20 sec, with the same mana spent, we just lose 40-50% damage.

Yep, we got a little mjolner cd buff but that shitty mace with turtle As, and even with Devoto, As on tree, so hard to get around 6 aps to trigger two spells.
So, these two versions Rico's Inquisitor and My Jugg, still works, but now we have huge nerf and maybe need to think about the ways to improve it.

With Indigon being dead for us I imagine Jugg is better again.
livejamie
Well I don't agree with you guys.

Yes we need to scale the AS up to reach the new cap, but all in all it's almost no loss in dps (provideed we reach AS cap) BUT a huge gain in sustain (kingsguard heal will proc at the rate of the 150ms cooldown).

So it'll need some tweaking but i believe it's not as bad

I managed 5.38 aps with as on jewels and very slightly changing the tree (taking the 3 as nodes close to scion). I also changed empower for culling strike in the cyclone link. We loose 3mana per cast but gain some AS. Maybe we need to reduce a bit the mana pool but it might be ok still (also 3mana less so helps), with the additional heal for hp.

Last edited by AAZgurf on Dec 6, 2018, 7:30:53 AM
"
livejamie wrote:
"
Doklol34 wrote:

With Indigon being dead for us I imagine Jugg is better again.

I don't know if I'd jump on that bandwagon yet. This build is still as tanky as the jugg version, the DPS though might just be on the same level now instead of 2 times better.
Last edited by Ratedetar on Dec 6, 2018, 9:49:08 PM
Ratedetar Yep, nothing changes via tanking, inquis have a bit more ele dmg mitigation and mana sustain, jugg, sure is better for phys damage and slow immune. But if we compare a dps before 3.5 they have a near the same.
So inquisitor have more As, thx to ascendancy, and if we can add some as jewels or get as corruptions we can achieve 5 discharges atleast. If compare to jugg, he have a little more DpU, better cahrge generation and more accuracy. But here is a much harder to get aps for 5+ Discharges. Anyway, these two versions lose pure 50% of damage from indigon.

Here is pure life jugg from one of the prev leagus with very good gear and jewels.
https://pastebin.com/h5S3BWfE

And here is a new nerfed indigon jugg.
https://pastebin.com/A5NRFK38
Last edited by Doklol34 on Dec 7, 2018, 7:37:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info