[3.5] Indigon Life/MoM Mjolner done right (all content viable)

Hi, I have arnd 1k mana regen but I cant seem to get how POB shows 1.4k mana leech, as I still cant sustain mana cost
Hey, just wanted to say thanks for the build. Decided to rebuild my mjolner character from the first league it came out just for fun, and to do some of the top content on standard now that I don't have time to grind like I used to.

With the fortify corruption on the mjolner I swapped in culling strike for ice bite. Considering recoloring the chest so I can put in Arcane Surge instead though - I find self casting immortal call to trigger it tedious and against the play with one hand with a beer in the other mentality.

Done pretty much everything with the build, even without the boot enchant except for Uber Elder so far without any trouble - all guardians and shaper deathless on the first time except for the exploding fire one, but that was more because I couldn't see the screen due to the discharges...
I may be blind or something but I cannot find Pantheon Choices
Thank you so much for the build :)
I enjoyed playing discharge back in the days and tried some variatons with cospries and wasn't statisfied with it.

But your build is just amazing and feels so well balanced.
Playing as marauder i don't have that high mana regen but it is still manageable.

Still looking for a belt with life, cdr and mana recovery rate.
But until then i will use the belt i made in like 10chaos ;)

Where do you think my character can improve the most?

Cheers and thank you for the great build!
"
ermanboii123 wrote:
I may be blind or something but I cannot find Pantheon Choices

It was never mentioned in the guide. There is a post from Rico in this thread (cant remember page #) where he said he uses Arakaali and Ralakesh I believe.

Regardless, some of these you're going to change depending on boss fight/map etc

@Ponium Why you using controlled destruction in your chest ? Increased area of effect would benefit you more and has higher mana multiplier

Last edited by Ratedetar on Nov 5, 2018, 1:17:30 PM
I was using controlled destruction for testing.
It lowers the crit chance of your cyclone so you loose your power charges less often from the romiras effect.

With my normal setup inc aoe is propably better.
Even tho i like the lower mana cost of cyclone for delving better,
since i don't have that much mana regen (1.2k) playing as jugg.

hello, must say i love this build really great work :)

but i have one question
how will atziri fight go?

since she reflect the damage from 1 of the "clones"
and arc makes it really hard not to hit her.
"
BonanzaI wrote:
hello, must say i love this build really great work :)

but i have one question
how will atziri fight go?

since she reflect the damage from 1 of the "clones"
and arc makes it really hard not to hit her.

nevermind found out that it was no problem, just didn't dare to try :P
"
HerrMyth wrote:
"

Hello lads

So I played the life version in bestiary and managed to sustain permanent mf so I'm pretty versed in the build.

I miss it.

Trying to stave off boredom in the league. What's the deepest you guys have delved with this build? I have 3 other builds that can all do 400+ but I need to freshen up while I continue to go deeper.

I've done the 600 depth challenge with this build and I believe it's gonna be able to go to 800+ without too much of an effort providing you avoid rippy zones such as pen+ele damage or crit+onslaught

I also did the Architect boss with 2damage mods on 400 ish depth and a Kurgal at 370 without any specific mod.

I basically have started to die to rare and blue one shots at 550+ in dangerous delves, especially in cities.Other than that the insane regen of the build allow you to tank most of the encounters.
Ground effects started to become an issue on pen delves at 500+ since a single ice spike put you at half life, and since it's an after death effect you sometimes get no regen to get back some life, and i got killed by some offscreening shriekers a couple times before investing in a zerphi's flask, a cheaper alternative to avoid ground effects being an issue was using the lion's roar flask knockback in encounters to make sure there is no corpse under you.

I've also been trying to use another shield than saffels to improve the eHP pool of the build but i'm still trying to craft a good one (i'm going for a shaped one with shock chance on block)

EDIT: Level 90 Update

Spoiler

Ok so I got to 90 and messed with some gem ideas.

-blade vortex isnt necessary so i put frost bomb in with the cwdt. this will really only do anything vs rares or bosses with high regen, like in hall of the grandmasters or vs certain crazy essence combinations. my other idea with that would to be just move the 3 gem cwdt setup into the shield and make a 4 link with culling + faster attacks + shield charge + leap to give them some extra speed.

if anyone has a better ideas on these lmk

-I also simply put arcane surge in my boots for now, but I know other people have done it too. I hate weapon swapping for stuff, and would rather level 6 gems vs run arcane in a pledge.

-I left ancestral protector in as a standalone with the auras and enlighten. I'm not recoloring my gloves as I use them in another build as well with the same colors so if anyone has a better idea for that red socket lmk

-Lastly I changed a jewel as I got what I wanted for a warlords mark ring. I no longer needed more res or cold damage to attacks so I stacked some dex and str in there with +life to open up 2 more passives. I unspecced the +30 dex Agility node as well as Devine Fervour. With these changes I have exactly 412 str for mjolner and exactly 114 dex to socket level 21 faster attacks/cull. I know Devine Fervour gives more than str but the mana and life nodes available instead are more useful IMO as the damage and pen mods on this node apply to our mjolner itself and not our spells. also now i dont have the added crit chance which is a plus

still only died twice to dumb stuff. once while trying to divebomb into a divine shrine and 2nd to being extra stupid and running an unid corrupted map that apparently had reflect on it. both of these situations are ibviously easily avoidable to anyone considering this build in hardcore.

wonderful reply, ive held off of responding til now because i wanted to get some gear and get started with the build.

needless to say its going fantastic. Uber lab solo cleared at level 65, doing t16 maps at level 72.

Im also pretty sure this is the first time in my 2000 hours of POE that I've made it to level 80 without dying.

(naturally i died about 15 minutes after making this post lol)

fantastic build yet again rico, and thanks for the input myth

I'm just waiting for a few more levels, as I havnt taken the straight % life nodes as of now, havnt needed em, but moreso to find an adequate warlords mark ring before i push past my current max depth of 506.

Spoiler

(I have
as well but havnt used it yet)

Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Nov 9, 2018, 4:25:38 PM
Hey Rico, thanks for the awesome guide.

i have a couple of questions.

with good gear (like increased mana recovery watcher's eye...), is it better to go jugg or inquisitor (got a high level jugg on delve and would like to know before leveling a new char xD)? i've read a couple of different comments and i'm a bit confused now :D

would you be able to integrate zerphi flask into the build? i have one from my previous build, and i though it could be a nice addition while also using another chest (maybe cloak of defiance)?

Last edited by Erethyl on Nov 9, 2018, 6:05:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info