3.4.3 Patch Notes

Impossible to play because of disconnections :(
i get disconected with my delve char everytime i enter,
1-5 seconds, madness
Unexpected disconnection :'(
Nedd fixxxx

online max 5 seconds....
Played this morning, went to work, came home to a patch. Patched the game and now I can't login. It goes to the loading screen for Oriath and then kicks me back to player selection with a message saying "unexpected disconnection occurred"...
thanks for ruining the game for others GGG..500+ sulf just to delve per node at deph 155...like really for a shit node and 700+ for a freaking II azer depo?????? im confused how did it go up 500% and the sulf gains are not even noticable unless you are godly geared and runing op builds with t16 maps.

way to screw half the playerbase atleast im not the only one a ton bitching in world chat.

guess im shelving poe had fun i can see why new players quit a week in. i gave it a month and i can see you are only giving a rats about a select few.
Yeah, sadly these changes made me stop playing until the new league or changes to fix the grind comes out.

Sad :(
Ok so you done fucking this shit up? so previously at 200 depth it cost around 100 sulphite. now it costs 1400. and I get 600 from a t12 136 Quantity map. vs 200 before? and that was you're improvement WTF!
So what exactly were you guys trying to fix with this patch? It takes me now more than 3 high tier maps to actually go from one single point to another on 300ishs depth. Really if you want to just ruin this league why not just turn off the servers
So yeah while this is only the initial impressions, it appears that instead of less gatekeeping than before we're gonna be getting more gatekeeping than before.
Rather than being encouraged and rewarded to run harder maps, it seems to now be a requirement in order to delve with the same frequency you were delving earlier.

I'm of course going to test it further, but for now it looks like the patch made the accessibility to the Mine significantly worse for everyone but the "cool kids" who can afford chaining 16 maps and spending like 10c per map run. Was that the idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info