3.4.3 Patch Notes

if multiple people are complaining then there is an issue.....i mean its really that simple

this league had so much promise......oh well
Last edited by jaggysnake57 on Sep 20, 2018, 2:54:41 AM
"
jaggysnake57 wrote:
if multiple people are complaining then there is an issue.....i mean its really that simple

I guess if you had two kids and they are both crying for any reason, then it means that there is a problem on your end, its really that simple.

oh well
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 20, 2018, 2:58:32 AM
"
jaggysnake57 wrote:

Yes and forum people are full of ... indeed people that are never satisfied. Thank goodness GGG doesn't listen to the forums and reddit all the time or this game would be utter shit instead of the gem it is now.
Tbh if you don't like doing maps you shouldn't even be playing this game, who plays games where 95% is not fun for you? In a few months whiners will complain about delves being repetitive and no one will ask for that holy grail of alternative endgame anymore and will complain about something else, probably new mechanics in the new expansion.
Last edited by leto2626 on Sep 20, 2018, 3:01:19 AM
"
psykodjo wrote:
Thanks, honeslty i dont get people here, "Let us just stay in the mine forever with no entry cost while we pick up chaos on the ground like candy"

Do you really think the mine is tuned for you to stay in it all the time ???? trust me if they tune it for that it will be boring, it should be gated behind mapping and feel rewarding when done.

On the other hand, the mine still need some improvement, mostly QoL with search/highlight options and such.

players naturally only see themselves and their personal problems and not the game as a whole.

on the other hand, ggg did it the wrong way by starting a league easy and supposedly making it more difficult 4 weeks in.

i can understand those that didn't dive into mapping cause delving was fun and more rewarding and now their strategy fails hard cause i'm one of them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
boys stop complaining , don't u see GGG is listening to the communty ????!!

Kappa
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
Path of exile was a good game, but now it's becoming more of a work then a game. Playing casually will never get you anywhere. I love this game, but the way GGG made it so player control the market just ruin it completely. People with job who aren't streamer, can't do shit about it. Even with ton of quantity item, nothing good drop unless you do thousand of map, even then, that is if you're lucky­.

The many, many, many layer of RNG in this game is just absurd. I still don't understand why GGG force this game to be so grindy instead of being fun to play. I am not asking for it to be as easy as Diablo 3 is right now, but less then a damn work when you have to play 80hours a week to get decent.

Delve had so much potential, when they said it was an "infinite" dungeon, I though finally, something I can do without getting bored with map.. Then I see it being limited by another cost that's added to the rng, which even an rng for the amount it give. Welp, so much for being "infinite" when you can't do much of it since you need to do ton of maps to even fill your bar to do 5min of it.

The ways delve should have been from my point of view is.

No crawler leading you to point.
No sulphite cost to move from point to point.

When you enter at one point in the delve, the dungeon is loading like ti is now, to "unlock" the invisible way, you need to activate one of the waypoint for the crawler to get there.

How you walk into the darkness without the crawler? a head lamp, which is charged by a battery which is recharged by the crawler. Then people ask what flare are going to be used for. The lamp only light 90 degree in front of you. Doing waypoint even without them would end up being deadly, also, you would also gain darkness stack at a way slower rate. Which flare would remove. Also the lamp would still be prone to the EMP ability of monster and could actually be "damaged" and blocked for a couple second on critical hit.

This way, it would let player go freely int he delve, do what they want, give them the possibility to enjoy the game fully, without this messy grindy crap over grindy other crap to grind more crap. Anyway, delve as they are right now, is just the same as maping , you need sulphite(map) to do a location in the delve(atlas)... I don't know where the creativity has went with GGG, but I think the Grinding from GGG is too much important for them.

Incursion was actually a league you could enjoy, because it didn't require to grind anything. You just add to work and do incursion to get what you wanted, one thing that could have been even better is if you skipped the incursion because she didn't offer the room, she would change room on the next zone. Beastiary was one of the grind feast too. Harbringer, having to farm for currency shard + farm piece for a single unique. Abyss, you didn't have to farm anything, but you couldn't find any abyss depth.

There's so much delve can do, specially combine all the past league, give more challenge, more possibility etc. You still need to do the atlas, if you want to do shaper/elder because they won't spawn in the delve lol.
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
jaggysnake57 wrote:

Yes and forum people are full of ... indeed people that are never satisfied. Thank goodness GGG doesn't listen to the forums and reddit all the time or this game would be utter shit instead of the gem it is now.
Tbh if you don't like doing maps you shouldn't even be playing this game, who plays games where 95% is not fun for you? In a few months whiners will complain about delves being repetitive and no one will ask for that holy grail of alternative endgame anymore and will complain about something else, probably new mechanics in the new expansion.

Maybe it isn't about people not wanting to map. Maybe people have just been mapping for so long they want something else and refreshing to do BESIDES mapping. I have been playing POE since BETA and have been mapping since long before atlas was created. I like mapping, I dont like the drop rates for maps needed to progress through the atlas once u get to tier 10 maps. I have no problem mapping, my issue, like many others in this forum is the rate in which I can progress through the atlas due to shitty drop rates of needed maps.

I can easily do t15-16 maps, but I am limited to doing t8-t10 due to crap drop rates. You can talk about using chisels, sextants, fragments all you want. I have tried every method throughout several leagues and came to the same conclusion. Map drops after t10 is utter SHIT!
"Don't Tread on Me"
Wasn't this patch supposed to be deployed yesterday ?
I'm impatient but i don't mind it to be delayed.

I guess there's lot of things to polish, and i'm totally ok with it.
I'm just surprised they didn't took 3 mins just to say they delay the patch release.
Kind of sad about being shafted in having to do maps to do anything with delving. I really wanted an alternative to mapping, not, "Go do the hardest maps you can if you want to enjoy this league mechanic". I wanted to get out of the gated-behind-RNG or do the hell of buying maps off of players who are too busy doing other shit to actually sell maps to you.
Combat is simple.
Keep your blood in.
Take theirs out.
"
jaggysnake57 wrote:

Many people complained about "how hard" Diablo 3 was. Now we got that abomination we have these days. Maybe it is not always good to listen to much to whining people ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info