๐Ÿ‘‘[3.4] Trickster ๐Ÿ‘‘ MoM Caustic Arrow & Toxic Rain ๐Ÿ‘‘ 600+ Depth ๐Ÿ‘‘ Uber Elder Down ๐Ÿ‘‘EZ Budget ๐Ÿ‘‘

"
Capinpickles wrote:
Thoughts on ming's heart if able to acquire defensives without the extra rare?

mings is pretty bad for this. it converts physical to chaos and quill rain has nearly no physical damage and even if you have a +3 thicket bow it only has like 170 dps.
Hey norse,

nice build.

can you please post a uber elder kill only with a +1/+2 bow WITHOUT "supported by level # vicious projectiles" since its very hard to hit exactly this mod and +3?
Hey,
Looking forward to play this build.
Do u have any other recommendet leveling gear besides, quill, tabula and thiefs?
excluded goldrim, lochtonian wanderlust and such stuff.
Last edited by alevil1234 on Sep 17, 2018, 4:26:21 AM
@norse, ur gem links for weapon 1 and weapon 2 are the same

im poor, open a build where i see 3 6 linked items .. and still try it ..

k lets go :)
"
rotheee wrote:
im poor, open a build where i see 3 6 linked items .. and still try it ..

k lets go :)

i started the build with a tabula and a quill rain.

just run toxic arrow - vicious projectiles - inc duration - swift affliction - void manipulation - mirage archer for leveling and early maps.

when you get a +1 quiver switch to caustic arrow.
Guys I could really really use some advice. If anyone knowledgeable with this DOT MOM setup could look at my profile...

character is Rand_Althordelve in delve league softcore.

I'm just not getting the damage in tooltip or otherwise that others seem to be achieving...Even if I swap out GMP for one of the suggested gems with Caustic arrow...i'm only at around 50k DOT damage. With tooltip of caustic arrow regular dps only at a measly 1k...what am I missing here?

Thanks to anyone who has the time to help!

-Alavar
"
Alavar wrote:
Guys I could really really use some advice. If anyone knowledgeable with this DOT MOM setup could look at my profile...

character is Rand_Althordelve in delve league softcore.

I'm just not getting the damage in tooltip or otherwise that others seem to be achieving...Even if I swap out GMP for one of the suggested gems with Caustic arrow...i'm only at around 50k DOT damage. With tooltip of caustic arrow regular dps only at a measly 1k...what am I missing here?

Thanks to anyone who has the time to help!

-Alavar

You need swift killer insead of ghost dance. Then 6 link, then +3/+4 bow and empower lvl 3/4.
Last edited by Loudstorm on Sep 17, 2018, 12:34:46 PM
Could you elaborate a bit on the reasoning behind toxic rain? I mean, it seems like the go-to clear is caustic, and caustic is better against non-stationary targets, so, you only use toxic rain against stationary bosses/area denial?
IGN: Interloper
thx mate ill give my best .. but why isnt the TE skilling phase acrobatics?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info