[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

Does the herald of purity add a lot of damage in this setup, or can we do without it?
Gladiator is better than guardian for your build ?
yo guys did you see the new ring i think its awesome on us its called circle of nostalgia ring agony crawler deals 90 increased damage thats one of the possible it gets thats like awesome lol
Now that we are at it....

How to get circle of nostalgia?
Any synthesis craft etc to watch out for?

Basically any craft guide, because it's getting ridiculous. I search for a +minion damage claw and that's it.
"
Quixote77 wrote:
Does the herald of purity add a lot of damage in this setup, or can we do without it?

I preferred running hatred to herald of purity. While it was nerfed a bit with the hatred changes, the agony crawler does so much damage on a six link that purity really can't keep up. And to run purity you need to focus on links in the weapon which makes it harder to get the %minion damage and intimidate from fossils.

For those looking to craft, bound+jagged fossils on a level 75+ gemini claw(elder if you want the +30-50 life on hit against blinded enemies). To craft a helmet us pristine+aberrant. Those are the only really needed crafts, everything else is optional. Pristine/metalic/corroded on ilvl 75+ elder ring can hit T1 life and T1 life on hit in about 20-30 tries but that's going to be expensive now and after that you need to remove suffixes and multi mod it.
How many times does tier 15 pierce support on Lioneye's pierce? Is it 3? Also, has anyone done the math on the Coming Calamity & Lioneyes?
Having issues with Stun/Freeze how do we mitigate this?
Last edited by GnasherOfBones on Mar 14, 2019, 9:56:05 AM
Hi all! Decided to play this build for Synthesis league and thus far ive been loving it! I recently picked up The Coming Calamity, and I feel now is as good of a time to get critique as any before I push into act 10 and maps!

Im sure I currently have many holes as far as suboptimal gear, links, and passive choices. Feel free to pick it all apart! Any advice is appreciated!

https://pastebin.com/Vyw7LB6c
double
Last edited by DrDurdle on Mar 14, 2019, 10:06:28 AM
with the new Circle of Nostalgia ring, we get plenty of sweet options, no?

the reduced mana reservation (up to 40%) could be convenient.

whats the difference between HoAg buff effect and Crawler deals % increased damage? anayone run the numbers?

the possibility to get 2 of those mods on 1 ring is really appealing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info