[3.6] Tahreyn's 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable

Thanks for the build !

Done shaper,tier 14 elder / guardians with bad mods / almost 300 delve

This build in my opinion is really broken ,never before iv done almost everything in game with so so gear , and lvl 80 character.Still got alot to upgrade. Using HoA in calamity and running blasphemy enfeeble.

Cheers !
Hello I am playing guardian summoner this delve league and I feel it is a bit difficult for me to do those t14 maps. May I ask the difference between this 2?
"
livejamie wrote:
Cyclone is a lot nicer.

We're in agreement there ;) MS would be better for just standing still and achieving a higher life recovery, but over all I prefer Cyclone.

"
mroowke wrote:
Thanks for the build !

Done shaper,tier 14 elder / guardians with bad mods / almost 300 delve

This build in my opinion is really broken ,never before iv done almost everything in game with so so gear , and lvl 80 character.Still got alot to upgrade. Using HoA in calamity and running blasphemy enfeeble.

Cheers !

hehe, it does give a lot for the investment ;) If only it had t1 clear speed too then It'd be really broken.

"
Amelia1812 wrote:
Hello I am playing guardian summoner this delve league and I feel it is a bit difficult for me to do those t14 maps. May I ask the difference between this 2?

It's impossible to say without knowing more about your build. All I can say is that this is a build that thanks to its max block, high life, and good damage is comfortable doing most content on a low budget.
Builds:
[3.6] 83/83 Block Herald of Agony Gladiator - Über Elder Viable
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2218039/
[3.1] SRS LL Auramancer in-depth guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816896/
Hit Blood Aqueducts and I think it's kinda slow, is it bad in narrow layouts and I should keep going?

Spoiler
livejamie
Hey Thanks for sharing the build! I decided to make an Aegis version, its really great for delves due to the blocks restarting the degin as well as the life on hit.

Would love to hear what you think of it. Here is the pastebin at 91.

https://pastebin.com/Vtatz76J

6k life, 1k ES, 26k Armour, 650 ES on block, 44% Attack and Spell Dodge with Vaal Grace up.
Last edited by StarMasterMaster on Oct 22, 2018, 7:11:31 PM
Hi

I am playing this build on Hc delve, i love it but having 1 problem, i lack boss killing power
What can i improve? ( cant lose my kaoms armor btw cuz of HC)
Would a helmet with +3 minion lvl be better than my current helmet?

My char is Ynmortal on HC delve if you could check him please

Ty
Hi,

I did this build and was the easiest uber elder of my life.

Thanks for the build!
Hi, I'm currently leveling this build and I want some opinions on a different chest piece.

I really don't want to use Calamity. That said, I have crafted these two pieces:

I haven't done all the number crunching but I'm sure I can make the reservation work with the helm enchant.

That said, I'm debating between the following:

Lioneye's Vision for the 7L (free pierce) and 100+ life
Lightning Coil for mitigation
Belly of the Beast for life and resists
Craft a rare astral plate

Just looking for some input on this. Using Advancing Fortress, elder 5% block Poison, Faster attacks gloves, and have a red nightmare already. So block will be easy to cap even though I don't have extra block on the shield.
"
Gryphenprey wrote:
Hi, I'm currently leveling this build and I want some opinions on a different chest piece.

I really don't want to use Calamity. That said, I have crafted these two pieces:

I haven't done all the number crunching but I'm sure I can make the reservation work with the helm enchant.

That said, I'm debating between the following:

Lioneye's Vision for the 7L (free pierce) and 100+ life
Lightning Coil for mitigation
Belly of the Beast for life and resists
Craft a rare astral plate

Just looking for some input on this. Using Advancing Fortress, elder 5% block Poison, Faster attacks gloves, and have a red nightmare already. So block will be easy to cap even though I don't have extra block on the shield.

Hi, i had the same feeling about calamity.
Firstly i used a rare helmet with + minion gems and minion damage support (also you can get a helmet with essence of insanity). But then i realised that 8,7k hp is not needed that much (you are already invincible if you dont stand in degen) so i obtained skin of the lords with +1 corruption. Your pet is also 28lvl as with calamity (counting with empower 4) which is massive boost (level scaling is from my calmculations better than another support gem). You also gets 100% increased armour and the colours and links are just there.
The lioneye's vision would also be great or any 6l rare armour (you can craft them for 35c and then corrupt for +1 if you want).

With the helmet you would have somewhere around 44% unreserved mana on 7L HoA.

And for the shield i feel like The surrender would be much better option here, it has much more armour, almost same life gained on block, no increased
maximum resistance though.

I've been eying your build for a while and I just corrupted this yesterday. I know it interferes with the CoH setup, but do you think it would be worth it to go for a dual curse setup? Additional curse anvil is pretty cheap, but then no block corruption, and not sure if Windshriek worths it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info