Xbox One 3.4.1b Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.4.1b Patch Notes

• Updated Neversink filters to version 6.32
  • Added Global Illumination back to clients running Path of Exile on Xbox One X. This can be toggled on and off with the new "Performance" setting.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from returning to their last Delve location via the Subterranean Chart.
  • Fixed a bug where the Subterranean Chart could have unconnected paths, preventing some players from progressing through their Azurite Mine.
  • Fixed a bug where stairs in City Outposts sometimes did not become interactable.
  • Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters.
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to apply their maximum number of curses to a monster.
  • Fixed a bug where a Delve Chest couldn't spawn in the Beast Burrow Encounter.
  • Fixed a bug where Devourers could follow players into the Mine Encampment.
  • Fixed a bug where Skin of the Lords obtained from the Timeworn Reliquary would only have Minion Instability.
  • Fixed a bug where some Curse on Hit mods for Frostbite, Conductivity, and Flammability were not applying their chance to be Frozen, Shocked, or Ignited.
  • Fixed a bug where Mark of Submission could apply curses to you when damaging yourself.
  • Fixed a bug where using the "Alternate of Same Tier" Zana Mod with a Divine Vessel could force a Map with a capturable boss to be chosen.
  • Fixed a bug where players could teleport directly to another player in a Vaal Side Area.
  • Fixed a bug where sub-zones in the Azurite Mine did not correctly display map mods.
  • Fixed a bug where you could become stuck in place by attempting to use an instant skill and pick up an item while already in another skill's cast animation.
  • Fixed a client crash in the Guardian of the Minotaur encounter.
  • Fixed a client crash in the Kitava encounters in The Feeding Trough and Lava Lake Map.
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2019, 3:17:31 AM
Good stuff. Will this be hitting later today or tomorrow?
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
This goes live today in 1 hour.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Corrison wrote:
This goes live today in 1 hour.

Thank you based god
"
Fixed a bug where you could become stuck in place by attempting to use an instant skill and pick up an item while already in another skill's cast animation.

TY TY TY!!
edt
Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Sep 12, 2018, 7:43:11 PM
So excited i won't be freezing in place anymore. Might be able to hit level 90 now.
Please fix the bug with xbox where you have to press LS to view items even if it is set to default or higilight is on I almost lost a view unique items like my 6L Simple robe and good currrency. It affects unique, good currency, 4L, 3L vendor recipy items, portal scrolls, wisdom scrolls. Please this makes playing on xbox so fustrating because I have to back track everytime with LS just to make sure also sometimes you hear stuff drop but it does not even show when pressing LS.
"
Fixed a client crash in the Kitava encounters in The Feeding Trough and Lava Lake Map.

Thank You! I crashed like 6 times during act 10 kitava.
The new "Performance" setting feels really great, thank you for that. No tearing, constant high fps and faster loading times. Actually it saved the league for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info