Xbox One 3.4.1b Patch Notes

Xbox One 3.4.1b Patch Notes

• Updated Neversink filters to version 6.32
  • Added Global Illumination back to clients running Path of Exile on Xbox One X. This can be toggled on and off with the new "Performance" setting.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented players from returning to their last Delve location via the Subterranean Chart.
  • Fixed a bug where the Subterranean Chart could have unconnected paths, preventing some players from progressing through their Azurite Mine.
  • Fixed a bug where stairs in City Outposts sometimes did not become interactable.
  • Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters.
  • Fixed a bug where players were unable to apply their maximum number of curses to a monster.
  • Fixed a bug where a Delve Chest couldn't spawn in the Beast Burrow Encounter.
  • Fixed a bug where Devourers could follow players into the Mine Encampment.
  • Fixed a bug where Skin of the Lords obtained from the Timeworn Reliquary would only have Minion Instability.
  • Fixed a bug where some Curse on Hit mods for Frostbite, Conductivity, and Flammability were not applying their chance to be Frozen, Shocked, or Ignited.
  • Fixed a bug where Mark of Submission could apply curses to you when damaging yourself.
  • Fixed a bug where using the "Alternate of Same Tier" Zana Mod with a Divine Vessel could force a Map with a capturable boss to be chosen.
  • Fixed a bug where players could teleport directly to another player in a Vaal Side Area.
  • Fixed a bug where sub-zones in the Azurite Mine did not correctly display map mods.
  • Fixed a bug where you could become stuck in place by attempting to use an instant skill and pick up an item while already in another skill's cast animation.
  • Fixed a client crash in the Guardian of the Minotaur encounter.
  • Fixed a client crash in the Kitava encounters in The Feeding Trough and Lava Lake Map.
Last bumped on Jan 10, 2019, 3:17:31 AM
"
Corrison wrote:
Good stuff. Will this be hitting later today or tomorrow?
This goes live today in 1 hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info