Occultist CI Toxic Rain - Tri-Curse / Fast Tanky Clear / Uber Elder / Deep Delver

"
Twistx wrote:
So the pods hit, but they don't count for damage?

Basically yes. My total on hit DPS is about 1500 and my DoT DPS is around 635,000.
IGN: Dmillz
Why you took minions damage nodes sorry ?
"
We take Spiritual Aid on the left side of the passive tree, which converts any minion damage to damage for your character! Pretty nifty update and useful for several builds.
"
"
We take Spiritual Aid on the left side of the passive tree, which converts any minion damage to damage for your character! Pretty nifty update and useful for several builds.

Exactly this. The minion nodes are actually very efficient for builds like this that don't have tons of DPS nodes.
FYI, in your skill gem listing, Faster Casting should be Blue, not Green.
"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
FYI, in your skill gem listing, Faster Casting should be Blue, not Green.

Thanks, updated.
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
"

Exactly this. The minion nodes are actually very efficient for builds like this that don't have tons of DPS nodes.

Yeah, shame can't really afford to use a bone helmet as it's free 40% global damage with those nodes. ES would be too low though really.
I don't think it would reach avg 4 pods stack per attack without any 'inc AOE' for TR.
Savour these moments, for they may never return.
Probably not no, but we pick up 70% AOE on the tree and you can get another 10% on the skill gem from quality. Realistically in fights where your target moves you will be hitting 2-3 on average anyways.
Last edited by Dmillz on Sep 17, 2018, 10:55:47 AM
How are you generating the frenzy charges in the videos?

Edit: Cold Snap... Sometimes you just need to RTFM, right?
Last edited by Webee on Sep 17, 2018, 12:17:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info