[3.5 no more updates] Poison Scourge Arrow/TS and Barrage Assassin | 1+M Shaper DPS | 6k HP

"
GerrTIer wrote:
What is the point of MoM in your build? It looks like totally unnecessary, especially when use herald of agony in 4l embalmer setup with all that supports.

Its not MoM like you know it in heavy mana battery builds. We have Thief's Totment and this ring gives us a lot of mana per each hit and since we hit a lot, we dont need that big buffer for MoM. As long we are hitting something the MoM works.
Yes, seems like that. But I saw you have assassin on delve with no mom at all and different tree.
Im done with that build and i swaped to different one. Check my PoB link.
Why no use of Despair? if you are using the neck wouldn't it make sense to use despair with blasphemy? or even a curse on hit?
Last edited by Anthrax_grizz on Sep 22, 2018, 11:43:56 PM
Witchfire Brew is giving despair aura.
Ah yeah I see that now, also if using Fenumu's weave I assume you cant use Koams chest, which best in slot chest do you recommend?
"
Anthrax_grizz wrote:
Ah yeah I see that now, also if using Fenumu's weave I assume you cant use Koams chest, which best in slot chest do you recommend?

Body Armour
Belly of the Beast. If you need 2x 6L and struggle with Resistances. Also Life.
Kaom's Heart. 6k+ Life but its a tricky to cap Strength (191).
Loreweave. A bit more damage.
Yriel's Fostering (snake). Decent Life, more damage if you have Bestial Minion summoned.
Lioneye's Vision. Some good HP and 7th Pierce gem for your clear setup. But Armour based.

;)

Nothink more to say.
what about Cherrubim's Maleficence? have you tested it?
It basicly domes down to what do you need with your build. If you need more damage, go for Loreweave as it gives more damage and max res but less life then Cherrubim but Cherrubim gives less damage then Loreweave, if you need more life and ressists, pick Belly, for pure life Kaom's, if you struggle with clear, Lioneye's Vision. There is no one correct solution, there is just best solution for your current situation.
hi, i wanna give the build a try but ive never touched any chaos/poison
related build befor. I dont see how you get a 100% chance to poison after
swapping out the support gems? please enlighten me :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info