[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

Just make sure to keep Bone and Rumi up.

The 8sec (two flask usage) they last should be enough to deal with all early threats.

I'm using Bone Offering + Storm Burst + Cast While Channeling + Desecrate (+ Spell Cascade + Faster Casting).

It make casting Bone easy and keeps EE (on lightning) for the Cold and Fire Pen.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Sep 23, 2018, 2:59:13 AM
"
Can anyone confirm if Hatred + Generosity is working on Phantasm? I ask because I'm running the gloves, added fire and Hatred + Generosity but the Phantasm seem to be doing fine in Ele Reflect Maps....

they do fine because they have elemental resistance, if you have the res from the tree + an aura they have 35% res, which means they don't take full damage from ele reflect.
pluke89
[
"
pluke89 wrote:
How do u survive some bosses?it 1shots me aand my minions instant dies.lvl 88 necro btw :/

Learn the mechanics of the boss fights. It doesn't really matter if your minions die - you can re summon like 9 at a time. Learn how to convocate them at the right time.

thomzon
"
thomzon wrote:
Kind of the same question as above, in tier 5 maps only (lvl 82) and some bosses AoE 10 or more phantasms at once.

Also, I have really a hard time using the single target staff. I have all gems and colors as suggested, and I resummon them before a boss fight. But from a purely observatory perspective, it kills bosses much slower than the clearing setup. All phantasms seem to aggro around the boss very close and not all shoot at the same time. Is there some technique to make this work ?

Otherwise very fun build, clearing is insane and phase running through evertyhing is excellent. I love convocating near a tanky mob and see it covered in black and instantly die.

The single target takes a little getting use to. It doesn't work against bosses that move alot. One thing that helps is a hinder jewel. I mostly use the single target for things like arakali or kitava. I usually summon them directly ontop of the boss. I desecrate, bone offer then dash past the boss. This procs ee and summons another.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
pluke89
[
"
pluke89 wrote:
How do u survive some bosses?it 1shots me aand my minions instant dies.lvl 88 necro btw :/

Learn the mechanics of the boss fights. It doesn't really matter if your minions die - you can re summon like 9 at a time. Learn how to convocate them at the right time.

thomzon
"
thomzon wrote:
Kind of the same question as above, in tier 5 maps only (lvl 82) and some bosses AoE 10 or more phantasms at once.

Also, I have really a hard time using the single target staff. I have all gems and colors as suggested, and I resummon them before a boss fight. But from a purely observatory perspective, it kills bosses much slower than the clearing setup. All phantasms seem to aggro around the boss very close and not all shoot at the same time. Is there some technique to make this work ?

Otherwise very fun build, clearing is insane and phase running through evertyhing is excellent. I love convocating near a tanky mob and see it covered in black and instantly die.

The single target takes a little getting use to. It doesn't work against bosses that move alot. One thing that helps is a hinder jewel. I mostly use the single target for things like arakali or kitava. I usually summon them directly ontop of the boss. I desecrate, bone offer then dash past the boss. This procs ee and summons another.

well its easyer to say then to do :) because yesterday i had the cursed wolf and he just 1 shotted me :D so i didnt had any time do recast or do anything :D but thx in advance il keep in mind & try
well its easyer to say then to do :) because yesterday i had the cursed wolf and he just 1 shotted me :D so i didnt had any time do recast or do anything :D but thx in advance il keep in mind & try[/quote]

Only a few builds can stand in front of him and live. I usually kill him before he phases or can really do anything. I'll record the next one.
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Sep 23, 2018, 5:46:30 AM
Here is what I'm trying:

Delved 334 deep sofar with Corrupted Hydra and Red Elder down (yeah yeah... still no uber elder, I'll try on lvl 94 once I hit some more key nodes).

Pot selection seem odd:
Silver Flask - Mainly for cast speed (for the 6L) and elemental resist since we barely cap our resistance.

Rumi - for the insane block (thanks Stag)

Witchfire Brew - for the lvl 21 despair curse which works wonders with unholy might from Vis Mortis.

2x Life Flask because I'm bad and need them.

Running 3x Spectres (2x Chieftain and 1x Host) and Support Animated Guardian over Zombies.

Note: LVL 21 Summon Phantasm on Kill Support is imo a MUST buy for the 21 Phantasm.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Sep 23, 2018, 5:58:17 AM
"
Here is what I'm trying:

Delved 334 deep sofar with Corrupted Hydra and Red Elder down (yeah yeah... still no uber elder, I'll try on lvl 94 once I hit some more key nodes).

Pot selection seem odd:
Silver Flask - Mainly for cast speed (for the 6L) and elemental resist since we barely cap our resistance.

Rumi - for the insane block (thanks Stag)

Witchfire Brew - for the lvl 21 despair curse which works wonders with unholy might from Vis Mortis.

2x Life Flask because I'm bad and need them.

Running 3x Spectres (2x Chieftain and 1x Host) and Support Animated Guardian over Zombies.

Note: LVL 21 Summon Phantasm on Kill Support is imo a MUST buy for the 21 Phantasm.

just a quick thing to note, cast speed doesn't effect your cast while channeling setup. It'll increase the cast speed of storm burst, but it won't increase occurance desecrate and offering will have. I don't personally like vis mortis as it's a conditional buff for one or two of your minions at a time. I also prefer my minions to have a little bit more hp. Each to their own. Thanks for trying the build.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
just a quick thing to note, cast speed doesn't effect your cast while channeling setup. It'll increase the cast speed of storm burst, but it won't increase occurance desecrate and offering will have. I don't personally like vis mortis as it's a conditional buff for one or two of your minions at a time. I also prefer my minions to have a little bit more hp. Each to their own. Thanks for trying the build.

Thanks, I also wanted the extra life helm but they weren't selling at the time T_T.

In regards with CWC... darn so the faster casting is pointless as well? I figured faster SB = faster cycles it a shame that I was wrong. I shall now add storm barrier and be even more tanky.
Last edited by magicdownunder on Sep 23, 2018, 7:18:09 AM
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Ya I'm ~400 chroms in and haven't seen a 3g3b yet :\

RIP. Died to a -11max 70% AOE Malformation piety. Literally got 1shot through 7k hp by the beam. Not sure I can stand to level via SRS again haha

Srs is a bit aids sometimes. You could always go BV and just spec out a bit. What in gods green earth made you do a minus max piety :P

Was doing shaper/elder to get my t13 orb and had some corrupted one lying around. ;)

I bought some poet pens and leveled as VD. Picked up the Spiritual Aid node at some point. PP leveling is pretty imbalanced.
Last edited by mknzee on Sep 23, 2018, 6:59:02 PM
Noticed you dropped Flesh Binder for an extra Damage and Life node and are using AG instead of zombies now.

For speed clearing maps, Added Fire seems like the choice imo. When clearing at full Phase Run + Quicksilver speed I don't feel like my phantasms are getting Hatred so the Cold Pen seems useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info