Herald of Purity

I find this one is a little weird thematically. If I want to use it on a Shadow that stabs enemies from the dark with blade spells, or a character that is using edgy corrupted blood spells like reap, Herald of PURITY seems a little weird...
"
DeLJaDe wrote:
I find this one is a little weird thematically. If I want to use it on a Shadow that stabs enemies from the dark with blade spells, or a character that is using edgy corrupted blood spells like reap, Herald of PURITY seems a little weird...

I'm having a similar issue. Extra flat damage is pretty useful for poison / bleed builds but the divine theme or minions doesn't fit the theme.

I guess the theme could be fixed with the MTX. However some might not like the idea of paid solution.

Bigger problem for me are minions. I don't want my sneaky assassin to be accompanied by minions. Can we perhaps have a treshold jewel that would remove minions but make the buff little bit stronger or something like that?
Last edited by Langhun on Aug 30, 2022, 2:37:13 PM
This is a great defensive spell to soak up damage for the meager cost of 25% max mana. You only need this gem and switch it on its aura.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info