3.4.1b Patch Notes

The Bug with Stairs not showing up is not fixed!
Im so done with this.
blue spoders not nerfed?! alkXD
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
DeadManWalkin wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the Subterranean Chart could have unconnected paths, preventing some players from progressing through their Azurite Mine.

it's not fixed!
https://i.imgur.com/pb28eR2.jpg

You sure? not everything will be perfectly connected, could see there being a path connecting the right side if you went horizontal to the right on the bottom.

Your's still seems to go down on the right side meaning progression isn't blocked.

"
Perq wrote:

Is this also fixed?

What do you mean, isn't that just a long route?

Also, Hi Perq!
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
good bug fixes. I had many times city stairs not working and I'm in nice depth already
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
What about shaper's strongholds? It doesn't spawn at all after first 8 for some people.
nice
Should there always be stairs at vaal outpost in delve? If so, it's still bugged. Probably it's intended....
I found a bug yesterday - in wetlands upper right corner - it looks like corrupted area entrance with red heart but there wasnt any corrupted area.

BTW any idea how to prevent lag RIPs in delve? Its easy to rip becouse of darkness :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Do Solar Guard spectres still interfere with the Beast Burrow encounter tho? And if yes, when can we expect a fix for that :(
Last edited by ithera on Sep 10, 2018, 4:26:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info