3.4.1b Patch Notes

Please fix São Paulo server.
since friday the game is almost unplayable.

Also please fix the knockback bug that stuck bosses inside the wall.

thanks GGG
aw cmon! where is the "Stereo to Mono" bug fix with custom sounds in lootfilters?
OMG I have to watch all these shit #'s again. Please... O god. No

Edit: Can we just turn off the latter plz? Sense you won't allow me to turn off notifications about it. I could really care less about it.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Sep 10, 2018, 12:53:04 AM
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.1b Patch Notes

Fixed a bug where Devourers could follow players into the Mine Encampment.

Never forget, relentless little bugger.
- Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters. ===> don't make boss portal :(
Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters.

All I needed.

Does this also mean totems / minions will now attack raging spirits?
City within the delve still not opening every time.
I still appear to have the minion issues with Delve encounters where the enemies are not able to be targeted in certain phases.

I also have the issue persisting where the Delve Chest doesn't spawn in the Beast Burrow Encounter.

I also have a new issue where some Delve bosses spawn, then walk around and do nothing to me, while I can't attack them & do damage?

I have patched the client.
Last edited by Adambjjoz on Sep 10, 2018, 1:10:48 AM
Fixed a bug where Minions and Totems could not target monsters during the Darkness phase of Delve boss encounters.

Oh. I had only really played on totems, so I didn't know this was a bug. lol that character is already dead, because of my choice, but it was in the darkness and dropping my flare in the middle of a pack. I was surrounded, and no totems up because they didn't work in the dark >.<

Nice to know this will be safer for that character next time, thanks GGG!
IGN: Jacian
:D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info