hot & beautiful girls pictures post them here

What does the picture say? I can't read such heavy Gothic.

I think the guys post is making a reference to some grindcore band, and his post itself may be lyrics to some grindcore/goregrind song lol
Spreading salt since 2006
God I hope so. I bet support had a tough time deciding whether to delete it or not. :)

Oh yeah, they're keeping an eye on this thread. That I can guarantee you. xD
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
Oh it was just a joke... "ish"

But yes its Death Metal related, the logo says "Victims of Disembowelment"

I will participate in this thread though.

Psalms of Moribund
Last edited by ghstbr on Nov 27, 2018, 7:02:16 PM
Thanks for that. All good.

^ Oh?

More for me :3

Last edited by erdelyii on Dec 1, 2018, 11:25:45 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Look, not to accuse you of anything heinous, but, uh, aren't you gender-assuming these poor animals?

oh now. This is smoking heinous B)

Pity he's Nigerian; such a waste of a Transvaal quip.

^ Bitch, please.
Now that I've joined the '12 challenges club' I can freely enjoy 'the real endgame'.

"
鬼殺し wrote:
edit: nah, better not.

You, sir, are a tease.

"
erdelyii wrote:
More for me :3
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Look, not to accuse you of anything heinous, but, uh, aren't you gender-assuming these poor animals?

Joking aside, I'm curious about it as well. I know there can be certain telltale signs of an animal's gender so I'm wondering if you're an expert on this or are just fooling around.

Btw, it's okay if you're just fooling around. I already gave you bonus points for hijacking this ridiculous thread. x)

"
NemoJr wrote:

Joking aside, I'm curious about it as well. I know there can be certain telltale signs of an animal's gender so I'm wondering if you're an expert on this or are just fooling around.

Btw, it's okay if you're just fooling around. I already gave you bonus points for hijacking this ridiculous thread. x)

The first one was a play on "puppies" (scroll to definition 7)

and then a theme set in. Seems wrong that the thread isn't "hot and beautiful people..."

Funnily though, hyenas are notorious creatures when it comes to their genitals

Back on track ...

I mean

Last edited by erdelyii on Dec 2, 2018, 1:30:05 AM
"
erdelyii wrote:

Oh my god the video on that page... Not sure if it was the music or the serious delivery of the voice-over, but the mating part was hilarious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info