Jesus what a creepy thread.
Psalms of Moribund
"
ghstbr wrote:
Jesus what a creepy thread.

haha my thoughts exactly
"
DonaldJTrump wrote:
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
On the burning theme - from Burning Man

All the men at Burning Man appear to be naked, what a shame I can't post them.

I've always found photos of attractive men to be aesthetically pleasing, but not hot, so in my weak effort to say hey the thread title and theme is off ... I failed.

Thank you some of you guys for bringing levity and non-creep to this thread <3

"
erdelyii wrote:
All the men at Burning Man appear to be naked, what a shame I can't post them.

I've always found photos of attractive men to be aesthetically pleasing, but not hot, so in my weak effort to say hey the thread title and theme is off ... I failed.

That's OK, there's plenty of (technically) clothed men on the internet! Like this guy.

Pretty sure I'm not his intended audience there, mate.

Hhmmm. Okee. A thread on a forum about hot and beautiful girls.
Not sure what to think of such a thread, really. Can´t really see the point of/in it.
See many nice girls outside too. Take your jacket and shoes on, go outside for a walk, and see how many there are.
Curious who the lady in the black and white photo on first page is (retro)? I am an old movies buff but don't know who she is.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Curious who the lady in the black and white photo on first page is (retro)? I am an old movies buff but don't know who she is.

Looks like it's Marina Berti, at least that's the name in the filename. ;)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info