[3.4] Herald of Agony Pathfinder [Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Shaper Down | HC Viable]

"
bouba971 wrote:
i don't have enough Mana with Agony and Poacher's mark active, what did i do wrong?

Your not using the right chest piece :P
Mathils actual cat
How was the Shaper? Can you make a vid of it or general a vid of your gameplay? thanks.
Hi tordana

I'm playing a very similar build to yours and ended up speccing to your tree although I think I'll dump some AOE nodes for extra jewel slots.

IT's still very much WIP for me, I've done the Guardians and haven't attempted Shaper yet as I feel I'm lacking in single target damage. I have a few equipment differences:

I went with your idea and ran with Thief's Torment at first but then remembered that there's a Shaper ring mod for Poacher's Mark. I was lucky to snipe that ring for 10c which I consider a steal considering how hard these mods are to roll. In second slot I'm using Essence Worm with Hatred to buff the dudes. This opened a slot for me Herald of Purity where I may dump Withered Touch for Blind Support and having more dudes for clear/blinding.

I've only tried this setup for a couple of hours but I dps'ed down the T14 PAlace boss in pretty much a few seconds in a 2 man party.

Atziri's Promise is to help with leech.

Anyhow, let me know what you think of my setup.
Last edited by Eathb on Sep 9, 2018, 7:11:24 AM
"
Eathb wrote:
Hi tordana

I'm playing a very similar build to yours and ended up speccing to your tree although I think I'll dump some AOE nodes for extra jewel slots.

IT's still very much WIP for me, I've done the Guardians and haven't attempted Shaper yet as I feel I'm lacking in single target damage. I have a few equipment differences:

I went with your idea and ran with Thief's Torment at first but then remembered that there's a Shaper ring mod for Poacher's Mark. I was lucky to snipe that ring for 10c which I consider a steal considering how hard these mods are to roll. In second slot I'm using Essence Worm with Hatred to buff the dudes. This opened a slot for me Herald of Purity where I may dump Withered Touch for Blind Support and having more dudes for clear/blinding.

I've only tried this setup for a couple of hours but I dps'ed down the T14 PAlace boss in pretty much a few seconds in a 2 man party.

Atziri's Promise is to help with leech.

Anyhow, let me know what you think of my setup.

I like your take on this! I'm curious what you're doing with your extra unreserved mana since you don't need either Blasphemy or Hatred?
I've updated the guide! Check it out!
Which Pantheon to pick?
I consider Pantheons to be pretty much personal preference. I tend to use Brine King for major power on nearly every build because I hate being chain stunned, but there's quite a bit of merit in Lunaris as well. For minor I like Garukhan, but pretty much all of them have use in various situations. Shakari with the upgrade in particular is nice because then you can replace poison immunity on a utility flask with bleed immunity.
Would using Empower 3/4 make much of a difference, if I used it in place of Damage on Full Life, for my Herald of Agony?
"
Aquiline_Fury wrote:
Would using Empower 3/4 make much of a difference, if I used it in place of Damage on Full Life, for my Herald of Agony?

Hard to tell how the math works out since path of building doesn't support the crawler damage, but I *think* level 4 empower would be slightly better. Level 23 HoA (21 gem + coming calamity) adds 90 damage + 21% per stack, Level 26 HoA adds 125.5 damage + 22% per stack. So the flat damage is about 39% more, which is less than DoFL on the face of it but since this flat happens before all the multipliers it should end up being a bit better.
I see other builds using dps flasks like Witchfire, and Atziri's. Do you find these simply aren't needed, or that you need to run with all defensive flasks?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info