those who got the beta key way too early!!

if you are one of the lucky ones who made an acount one day and got the beta key the next day (or after one week and so) write here how early you got it
I got my beta early because i kill dolphins, and for me to stop i made a ultimatum, i was going to extinct all dolphins, BUT i didnt because i got a beta key!
1 day waiting i think
"
mooks wrote:
I got my beta early because i kill dolphins, and for me to stop i made a ultimatum, i was going to extinct all dolphins, BUT i didnt because i got a beta key!
1 day waiting i think

Ya, and I hate you for it. MY DONKEY dies of cancer without key and you kill some shitty dolphins. Go figure.
LOL! this guy is awesome i tell ya
I live in a tree.
Just want a beta key.
Last edited by berlighty on Mar 12, 2012, 2:48:58 PM
I think things shouldn't work like that, i have an account since 2011 and have not gotten my key, and on the beta invite timer i see people that registered THIS WEEK getting keys.. that's just horrible. I've waited for the game so much long.
"
thiagocbr wrote:
I think things shouldn't work like that, i have an account since 2011 and have not gotten my key, and on the beta invite timer i see people that registered THIS WEEK getting keys.. that's just horrible. I've waited for the game so much long.

I know, mind = blown
You know, Life is not fair. Better get used to it, or you will be aggravated your hole life! Have patience, we will get one sooner or later.
Thanks for the Key Zombiecity317
"
thiagocbr wrote:

i got mine after like 3 days, but i won it on some giveaway.

just try to post in giveaway threads, it's not that hard to get key from someone ;)
It's true, me, my girlfriend, brother, and 2 real life friends all found out about this game less than 7 days ago and are all already in the beta. None of it was from timer however, just keeping an eye out/entering the silly forum contests.

I know once I get my friend pass beta key I'll just be posting randomly as soon as i get it on here, first one to see it can just use it :) Thats how I got mine
I got mine by watching the beta invite forum for people who are giving out keys by solving puzzles or riddles.
"I remember a better solution in an old issue of Popular Mechanics. A lead coffee cup - kept warm perpetually by a little chunk of plutonium."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info