The Delve League Concept Art

Can we use these as wallpaper?
We need some delve wallpapers plz.

Last edited by jagan5454 on Sep 8, 2018, 3:43:03 AM
"
ACGIFT wrote:
I must say I'm really impressed as well. The talents of your artists is truly blossoming and growing! I can hardly wait to see what they'll come up with for whatever's next!

"
And by the way the first Delve players made it to level 100 after one week! Maybe GGG should go for level 200 now to make the racing last a bit longer ;-)

The race to 100 has pretty much consistently been over in less than a week for every league/race for the past few years.

"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
so we have a little tractor wasn't gunpowder and guns around before are guns coming soon iam confused as to your direction for the game

Um, have you never gone to the end of Act III? :P

The upper parts of the Scepter of God also have a very strong "magitech" aesthetic, much like the crawler. While some might argue it's potentially a bit of a cliché for dark fantasy settings targeted towards adults rather than kids, it definitely works.
act 3 hundreds of time dont see guns or little tractor that must have an engine of some sort yet theres a candle on the delve brimmed hat oh yes i see that makes so much sense
Very nice, I've been looking for this since a while :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info