The Delve League Concept Art

Number one is spectacular! Great piece of art :)
I love that cart but that rail turn is simply wrong.
Anyway, more concepts please.
Put on your red shoes and dance the blues.
A bit confused why is second suppack is not Niko's armor. Forge is cool but feels unrelated. Even concept armor looks unique in comparison with brass dome'ey forge.
really love ur work,
Could we get separate images from that progression gif? I'd love to set one of those as my wallpaper, they are so cool :D
Very nice. This league overall has that creepy and dark look about it. I love it.
so we have a little tractor wasn't gunpowder and guns around before are guns coming soon iam confused as to your direction for the game
Very nice.
<*)))><
Niko kinda looks like Nendou Riki.. Actually lol.
I must say I'm really impressed as well. The talents of your artists is truly blossoming and growing! I can hardly wait to see what they'll come up with for whatever's next!

"
And by the way the first Delve players made it to level 100 after one week! Maybe GGG should go for level 200 now to make the racing last a bit longer ;-)

The race to 100 has pretty much consistently been over in less than a week for every league/race for the past few years.

"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
so we have a little tractor wasn't gunpowder and guns around before are guns coming soon iam confused as to your direction for the game

Um, have you never gone to the end of Act III? :P

The upper parts of the Scepter of God also have a very strong "magitech" aesthetic, much like the crawler. While some might argue it's potentially a bit of a cliché for dark fantasy settings targeted towards adults rather than kids, it definitely works.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info