[3.4] Consecrated Path / VAAL Ancestral Warchief - Tank Jugg - Self Immortal Call - 2.25 Million DPS

"
Frogstep wrote:
I just hit mapping on this build and the damage output/tankiness is already impressive. It's a unique idea, and definitely the most interesting Consecrated Path build I've seen on the forums. Nice job.

I am wondering, however, what you would suggest as an alternative to Loreweave? I'm having little luck buying/finding the unique rings, and I'm not really wanting to drop the money on a Loreweave straight up. Cheers.

80% res is -25% elemental damage. Its huge buff. You can use this armor on next char as well.

My gear so far

Spoiler

Last edited by ActiveSlay on Sep 10, 2018, 9:38:04 PM
So, I don't see any form of leech in this build, is it a pure regen tank, or is there some leech I'm not noticing?

Also, at about what point do you start running everything together?
"
Smooshfaced wrote:
So, I don't see any form of leech in this build, is it a pure regen tank, or is there some leech I'm not noticing?

Level 30 poachers mark provides leech through life gain on hit, it's not the greastest leeching build though against single targets. If anyone has a way to improve would be great.

Don't want to give a definitive answer on running everything as it depends on quality of gear. Would say after unbreakable/unflinching (went those 2 first) and decent gear, level 70+.
Last edited by link1313 on Sep 11, 2018, 10:51:18 PM
"
link1313 wrote:
"
Smooshfaced wrote:

Level 30 poachers mark provides leech through life gain on hit, it's not the greastest leeching build though against single targets. If anyone has a way to improve would be great.

Don't want to give a definitive answer on running everything as it depends on quality of gear. Would say after unbreakable/unflinching (went those 2 first) and decent gear, level 70+.

Yeah, I knew the LGoH, but we aren't exactly blowing up the guys with rapid hits compared to say a molten strike build or something. I think the damage looks decent overall, it may be worth it to drop a bit of damage to grab one of the life leech nodes near duelist.

Maybe something like this: https://pastebin.com/9yn0e59Q

Just a thought.
After using, and enjoying, consecrated path as a templar summoner, i wanted to try it out as a pure melee skill and found my way to this build.

I decided to start with oni-goroshi as a cheaper 6 link weapon alternative, with a few gem and passive changes of course. (combustion to proc her embrace before going crit, and 1 hand passives instead of 2 hand)

I just got my flasks sorted, and with all buffs up, my tooltip is currently 248k...not too shabby for lvl 76. That doesn't include added dps from vaal warchief.

Vaal warchief rocks btw, I love how you can have two uses when charged up, particularly good for phased bosses, can drop one on each phase instead of having to blow entire wad on a single usage.

I think i'm just going to keep on trucking with oni-goroshi and see how it does. Also, i'm using a carcass jack for chest (aoe/dps). It was between that and belly for more life, i went for dps. Loreweave is op, but also very expensive atm.

One interesting possibility I've been thinking of is putting a vaal double strike in chest also, so basically a 5 link vaal warchief and a 5 link vaal double strike, then pop all that shit on the bosses... have any thoughts about that?

Anyway, thanks mucho for the build.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Last edited by JugJugJug on Sep 22, 2018, 2:36:15 AM
Do you mind explaining your choice of ascendency? Not quite sure why you go Unbreakable, is it for the life regen after prevented hits? Do they apply from dodged /evaded attacks aswell since your armour is 0 from gluttony.

And cheers for the build! A fun and interesting one!
What is ascendancy sequence?
Hey, I just started playing this build and got myself a nice life leech jewel
which works perfectly to get life leech. That one cost me like 150c since 2 dmg mods, % life and the leech are very good for this build.

Currently still lvling in BA with this gear:

This build is a fking blast. Started Clearing T16 UGS and normal T15 maps with ease at lvl75 already. Such a joke.

Here is a video of me running an Elder UGS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUfp5XulqMw
E
Last edited by PhDBayesian on Oct 13, 2018, 5:47:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info