[3.4] Consecrated Path / VAAL Ancestral Warchief - Tank Jugg - Self Immortal Call - 2.25 Million DPS

Instead of using 2 skill points to get an extra gem socket on the tree for the vaal skill gems why not pick up the 2 20% totem duration nodes next to the resistance nodes? you would get 40% + totem attack speed POB was showing a 20k dps increase per node for those vs 12k for the vaal gem
Yes. need skill tree progression please.

First, thanks for the clever build, it works great! Second, i have a question: I was lucky to craft this beast of a helmet and now I wonder if it's really much better then abyssus. pob seems not to be able to calc with the -9% fire resi and the lab enchant because nothing happens with my dps when I add/delete these mods from the helmet. the 40% lab enchant itself should be amazing but i wonder if its worth not selling this thing for exalts.

edit: got the -9% resi rolling with the configurations. still wonder about the enchant.
Last edited by Sindorith on Oct 9, 2018, 4:08:48 PM
Alternative to loreweave?
u shock ur ass

Can you show skill tree please?
Some iffy configs. Onslaught? Frenzy charges? Enemy isn't a boss?
Also vaal ancestral warchief using Ele dmg with attacks. Enemy's not gonna be shocked all the time, lightning trap only lasts for so long. You might not even get to use it in some phases.
Not anymore viable in 3.5 i guess?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info