3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

ok i will ask once again , why are you not using victarios charity? the frenzy charges for minions is one of the biggest boosts to minion damage?

Hello everybody,

Schaper I have now done a few times but is quite a break. Unfortunately, the Minions are dying too fast and unfortunately I too :). In the mine I am now at my goal of 300 arrived is well playable except for Portal bosses because you often need several attempts. Furthermore, the build is a lot of fun, but I think I can not do that.

Maybe I should still build jewels with more Life and Resis for my Minions ?? Damage is enough.
"
Mindsmog wrote:
ok i will ask once again , why are you not using victarios charity? the frenzy charges for minions is one of the biggest boosts to minion damage?

I will answer ONCE AGAIN , it only help at farming and we dont need help farming.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:

I will answer ONCE AGAIN , it only help at farming and we dont need help farming.

you never answered me the first time,[Removed by Support]

and just so im clear you think minion damage only helps in farming...../facepalm
Last edited by Allen_GGG on Sep 17, 2018, 8:59:22 AM
Double post sry

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Sep 17, 2018, 9:05:35 AM
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Mindsmog wrote:

Please explain to me how "5% chance to gain frenzy charge on hit" helps this build on boss fights, im super curious.Considering you change tour minions like....with every hit you deal.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Sep 17, 2018, 9:06:50 AM
Do we have a alternative unique to make it clear faster or change to MF ? I really like this build and currently 88 now.
Hey man thank you for this fun build. I have a question. I have a nice ring with a socket on it. Is there a skill that helps this build in anyway. I tried animate guardian or zombies but they all die so fast that it doesn't even matter. This is my first character ever so I couldn't find a skill that I can incorporate to your build.
I'm almost lvl 85 and I'm having a blast. Fun build. Thanks for the guide 👍
"
Calis422 wrote:
Hey man thank you for this fun build. I have a question. I have a nice ring with a socket on it. Is there a skill that helps this build in anyway. I tried animate guardian or zombies but they all die so fast that it doesn't even matter. This is my first character ever so I couldn't find a skill that I can incorporate to your build.

With this build u don't even need it. High defense you just facetank everything and let your minion kill it all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info