3.4.1 Patch Notes

"
novkit wrote:
[sigh] and because I'm on steam, this update is 1.9GB. Which means with my rural connection I'll be able to play sometime tomorrow afternoon. Maybe.

Is there a .torrent or something of just the patch I can use? 1.9 gigs for small updates is really killing my data caps.

Update is 400mb for me... Steam too.

Also: YAY for not fixing totems. Good job GGG. Lol. Billion Dollar Tencent.
Spell totem still can NOT attack in darkness, no matter how many flares on the ground.

How can totem players survive that darkness time in Vaal Nexus?
Niko quest is still bugged for me.

Disconnected and died at first quest when he takes you into the mine and you start your first delve before it completed.

Now the quest "talk to niko" wont go away.

If I use up all my sulphite, it reverts back to the very first "collect 5 sulphite" part of the quest.

After getting 5 sulphite, it goes back to "talk to niko".

Talking to him does nothing. Clicking on all his dialogues in a map after clicking a sulphite node, at the encampment, in a town, it still wont go away.

Was kind of hoping this patch fixed it considering it mentioned fixing his quest.

Maybe next time I guess!
I just checked out new flares - they do exactly what i expect from them! Again, thanks a lot.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Just downloaded the update and started delving. After first location I completed I selected a new location for my crawler to go to and it became instant darkness and i died. (Hardcore player)

This was after i read the update:

"Fixed a bug where the Crawler would sometimes not be present to protect players from Darkness after selecting a new location to travel to in the Azurite Mine"
Good fixes
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
that makes me very happy <3
Thank you!
All well and dandy, except maybe make flares stickable with some upgrade so they can travel with character.
And for god sake, do something to indicate more clearly where in the world is a fractured wall, specially when there is a pathless location on map and could never figure out from which way u need to approach to find the wall...
I circled a currency location from all sides two times, did all locations around, died five times in the dark, bought 20 flares and 30 minutes later still couldnt find the damn wall. Not to mention that after every death locations map resets and have to remove "fog of war" again and again.
Hard conclusion so far: time/consumables/frustration = not worthy to explore anything.
Just stick to the cart and thats it. Kinda meh.
Then again u see every 5 minutes that player #$^&^*%*^ did solo depth level 600 something, and desire to leave the game all together is even higher by the minute.

pls FIX.
thnx

there's a niko questline? i don't have it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info