3.4.1 Patch Notes

rip arc
So no more twinned Peninsula map boss shenanigans?

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
отлично
"
Inscaped wrote:
rip arc

what happened in this patch to arc? its not even mentioned
"
etixet wrote:
nice fixes, thank you, most of those thing were pretty annoying,

also could you please look at the vaal outposts in mines? sometimes they don't open, not sure if it's intended or not.

No it is not intended. There are already very many posts in the bug forum about this topic and we haven´t got any update on this... for some reason there is sometimes just no entrance which sucks since the outposts have a ton of nice loot in them :/
This didn't fix any exception errors. Still coming every 10min and need to shut down whole game.. :(
"
Sarno wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
Delve Improvements
  • Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

That's not the clearest messaging I've ever seen from you...

Assuming this is a global change, I disagree with it. If it's only in the mine then whatever.

This...seems clear enough to me. And it prevents the situation where if two rare mobs both have the allies cannot die aura, and are near eachother then they, and everything around them, is effectively 100% immune to everything until the rares get far enough away from eachother to be finished off.

Although...I've never actually seen this situation in action. But how was it allowed to be a thing that could happen in the first place? I guess it was a rare enough edge case until the mines came about and crammed a bunch of rares together all the time that it never mattered.
"
talichan wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:

Dynamite now destroys Fractured Walls with a single use.

What is the damage upgrade for then?

Apparently they can be used against monsters too, and GGG hinted at them being effective against monsters in the deeper levels. Probably not worth upgrading much though. I'll certainly be doing those last, if ever.[/quote]

Can verify that dynamite is key for allowing totem users to get through the add phase in boss fights. totems themselves shut down, but you can blow up the adds and win the fight, with enough damage/aoe.

-O
did you fix space bar, cant press space bar to speed through text anymore, haven't checked it cuz i just got on steam so its downloading update[hope it was fixed]
"
Fixed a bug where Azurite could get stuck in walls.

Alleluiah!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info