GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Nice build... how do you think ir perform compareds to i ice crash or any jugg slam as a starter build, considering a build to keep for end game, and nice currency farm potential??? thx alot.
Fyi. The POB code does not paste into POB as of now. Lots of errors.
"
EffinAh0le wrote:
Fyi. The POB code does not paste into POB as of now. Lots of errors.

You need the Community Fork for PoB.
Thank you for your labor, OP!
Will try this so hard, that you will be proud of me. Or not. Who cares? :)
Hey Ghazzy. just had a cpl questions. 1st. im usin glancin blows so i dropped Harmony for bastion of hope. And i also chose to use the Scourge claw as my weapon so i wanted ur opinion. Im usin flame dash as my movement and was gunna switch melee phys on my dom blow links for fortify. also any other opinions and help welcome. probably also goin to use rumi's when i get around to buyin one. Thx for the template! and any advice! Stay sane exile.
Just hitted lv85 with this build and loving it so far. I added Rallying Cry on this build and its work. Just grinding money to Scourge.

Spoiler
Hi !

I'm using this one too, and it's great for begining since most gear are easy to grasp :)

I too use Rallying Cry, but since this one scale on our main hand Dammage, could we use a 2H instead ? Could it bu viable? like the CHABER CAIRN for exemple?

Edit : Just find how to link gear :D

Spoiler

Last edited by UbberThak on Jun 24, 2020, 9:37:42 AM
"
UbberThak wrote:
Hi !

I'm using this one too, and it's great for begining since most gear are easy to grasp :)

I too use Rallying Cry, but since this one scale on our main hand Dammage, could we use a 2H instead ? Could it bu viable? like the CHABER CAIRN for exemple?

Edit : Just find how to link gear :D

Spoiler

I also tried clayshaper for the extra golem, works okay but this build really benefits from attack speed. If you are attacking too slowly, you won't get your DB minions up fast enough.

I'm going to try pillar of the caged god as soon as I can get a decent one. The scaling attack speed and extra phys damage on rallying cry sounds really good, although my hunch is the loss of life stats from the offhand are going to hurt.
Ok so like the last league, this build still awesome to start but i'm struggling to finish some T15-16 map and i didn't even unlock Sirus yet (but i could bet my arm that i will vaporise i try him...)

My stuff not so bad i think (except the chest whose not yet 6 link but... I don't have the currency to buy one with 6 link or to make one mysefl...)

So, any advice on what i should focus/search in my setup would be great!
"
UbberThak wrote:

So, any advice on what i should focus/search in my setup would be great!

I'm not sure if anyone else will respond as this thread seems slow.
Here are some ideas to consider:
* 6-link Armor certainly
* Pseudo 5-link Elder-influenced helmet with "Supported by Level # Minion Damage"
* A 5-link Elder helmet probably requires a Circle of Guilt (Herald of Purity reduced mana reservation) ring.
* Skitterbot aura if you have mana for it, which may require adding Sovereignty passive notable node.
* Glancing Blows passive keystone for block survivability
* Remove Feeding Frenzy from HoP, and put FF on the golem. Then put in a stronger damage gem into HoP setup (maybe Multistrike). The golem should give FF buff frequently enough.
*A Convocation gem can be helpful to group all the minions where needed.
Last edited by Novgov on Jul 7, 2020, 6:59:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info