GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

What are your helmet enchant ideas for the build? Additional rare sentinel sound great for mapping but does nothing to help with bossing. Generic sentinel damage?
"
Mojlnir wrote:
What are your helmet enchant ideas for the build? Additional rare sentinel sound great for mapping but does nothing to help with bossing. Generic sentinel damage?

I will go for general damage, couse we mostly only have normal ones when doing bosses. But if i get rare one, i think that i'll go for maps with no boss arena and just try to snowball it.
Hi all, first ever SSF character here, using this build roughly. If anyone can recommend the best avenues to try and get endgame gear upgrades I'd be super grateful, it's my 1st ssf character so I don't feel super confident in knowing how and what to prioritize, especially since minion builds don't give us many options to scale the damage using our gear.

I appreciate any help.
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Mar 18, 2020, 1:50:44 PM
"
bultraaas wrote:
Folks, some1 with sirus fight ? Just tried it and itfeels bad. Cant summon my army it takes me 1 hour .

Ideas?

The writhing jar is supposed to be used to summon in late maps to get minions started idk if you tried this. im not that far yet
What are you guys doing for cluster jewels?

I have about as much defense on the tree as I need right now, time for damage but unsure of the best passives to go for.

And what are your thoughts about best crafting process? I think you want what? 3 good passives, low # of passives in total though to save skill points, and good minor passive stat increases like life or minion damage right?

While also maybe having extra jewel slots on the jewel?

Damn there's so much variation I cant wrap my head around it...
Last edited by Goldenhawk07 on Mar 21, 2020, 2:38:49 PM
You can look up my jewels. Ideally i want to switch to a large cluster jewel with 2 jewel sockets. This will allow me to fit one more medium with nice damage bonus.
Overall :
Call to the slaughter seems good
Blessed rebirth combos nicely with Renewal

You could also go with the herald rout for another sentinel and more damage if you wish
Cult Leader seems okey and Invigorating Portents are also nice for the increased speed.

but i still want to experiment with my jewels :)

Trying a bit of a variation on this build and I am loving it. You can see my build tree here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAGkA-4EBwSzCPQLYQ3NDjwQUREtEY4R2BRxFm8aOBpsHM4dvh4IJE4kqiUhJy8qmCtQLJwy0TOHNuk6WDrGOuk8LUFpQYdFR0WdSp9Ms0y5U1JVxlYuWfNakWD4Zp5ncWjyakNqrGvbcg9yqXaseTl8g37iggeCx4Nfg8yD24hAibyLdouMkDOQVZhNmuCcSqDmogCmrKh9qqmsqq2Nrj6vp7c-vOrAZsT2xq7PftIh0_vYvdl842rqGOvu7IrwH_JB9zL46_nd-ej60v4K_lQ=?accountName=Awesome_Pio&characterName=WuHanFoo

I haven't encountered enough Jewels yet as I just hit mapping yesterday so I will have to start reviewing that.

Here is my current gear setup:

So far I seem to be breezing through content...I was wondering about the weapon though...are we just using Brightbeak because it is cheap? There are alot better choices here imo.

"
Awesome_Pio wrote:

So far I seem to be breezing through content...I was wondering about the weapon though...are we just using Brightbeak because it is cheap? There are alot better choices here imo.

I believe Brightbeak is being used primarily for its high attack speed as Dominating blow just requires you to hit stuff to apply the debuff, and then your minions kill the mobs to activate it. Therefore, faster attacks = more mobs hit. But idk.
It also allows you to use leap slam for movement and fortify. When you want to use The Scourge you need to switch to shield charge to proc fortify,
I have limited time so I'm just now hitting mapping and am level 77. Here's what I have so far:

I was looking at Belly of the Beast and I'm not entirely sure it's worthwhile for me to grab it as opposed to a 6 link rare body. PoB shows it'd give me armor a ~700 life boost but that seems to be about it. Am I missing something?
Last edited by TheSkoonk on Mar 26, 2020, 1:23:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info