GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Killed Uber Elder, used up all of 6 portals due to my poor gaming skills,the minion's damage is perfect ,still used ancestral call for the auto targeting and attack range

Bad Uber Elder Fight

PoB if you are still intrested,it's just for Uber Elder fight
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/u8gtYmc9

"
pheria_000 wrote:
Killed Uber Elder, used up all of 6 portals due to my poor gaming skills,the minion's damage is perfect ,still used ancestral call for the auto targeting and attack range

Bad Uber Elder Fight

Spoiler

Whats your normal setup for higher maps and what do you switch/change against bosses?
"
DarkCell wrote:
"
pheria_000 wrote:

Bad Uber Elder Fight

Spoiler

Whats your normal setup for higher maps and what do you switch/change against bosses?

Dominating Blow-Minion Damage-Multistrike-Melee Physical-Melee Splash-Brutality/Maim/Bloodlust
Herald of Purity-Minion Damage-Melee Physical-Maim/Brutality/Bloodlust
Ancestral call is only for Uber Elder ,as the other maps(t1~t16),just use melee splash for better clear speed ,there's no need swiching gems against bosses.I killed shaper with melee splash .
The only problem in top tier boss fight is how to survive.Life leech&life gain on hit helps little because of my poor damage and low attack speed.

Doing just about all Red maps! Any advice on any gear upgrade/ gem setup would be apprciated. got about 5 exalts to spend what do you guys think i should upgrade?
Spoiler
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
Hi Ghazzy!

This build is pretty damn awesome as a league starter (hopefully will be good at end-game too!). Really enjoying it!

Below are couple of questions from mine side (all related with leveling):
1) Summon Phantasm on Kill Support - does make sense to link it with Smite during the leveling process?
2) Once you got the Stone Golem with Blind gems available and linked , does it still make sense to link Zombies with Blind too? What other gems would you recommend link the Zombies with (in a 4L)?
3) How are you able to have Haste and Herald of Purity at the same time?
4) Can CWDT be linked with Increased Duration and Immortal Call so Convocation is somewhere else as free to cast spell?

Thx bro!
Hey guys, what lab enchants should i aim for? or which ones are you using?

I will go for gloves and boots, since im using bone helmet.

Any advise?
Last edited by RustlessMuffin on Jan 2, 2019, 7:10:38 PM
"
Hey guys, what lab enchants should i aim for? or which ones are you using?

I will go for gloves and boots, since im using bone helmet.

Any advise?

Gloves: Of light (concentrated ground) or Of War (Extra minion that scales off all your passives and does a huge amount of damage)

Boots: I go for movement damage or maybe one of the spell/damage dodges There also the 2% life/mana regen up to you for boots tbh
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
"
pheria_000 wrote:

Bad Uber Elder Fight

Spoiler

I got some ideas from your build and changed a lot mine. I really liked some of the modifications you did and this improved a lot my DPS and the minions.
I am on STD so I can't use the same MOD you have in your weapon but I am ok with the Scourge claw.

My only concern is that I am relying a lot in Brutality gems, using 4 right now :D :D
I also want to upgrade my Bone Helm to get +2 socketed minions gems.

Thanks for sharing.
"
paulohtn wrote:
"
pheria_000 wrote:

Bad Uber Elder Fight

Spoiler

I got some ideas from your build and changed a lot mine. I really liked some of the modifications you did and this improved a lot my DPS and the minions.
I am on STD so I can't use the same MOD you have in your weapon but I am ok with the Scourge claw.

My only concern is that I am relying a lot in Brutality gems, using 4 right now :D :D
I also want to upgrade my Bone Helm to get +2 socketed minions gems.

Thanks for sharing.

I'm glad it helps
Greetings, all I'm a bit lost and not sure what to do with my build. This is my second season playing POE and I'm running into a brick wall trying to get past T11 really. The syndicate seems to give me massive problems and the rest of the content isn't too bad really.

I would say my DPS is quite good but in some cases I'm just getting absolutely shreded and I'm not sure what I should change.

I hope some simple things can be done as I don't have a lot of currency.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

I have this amulet to put on but I need to get some more dexterity elsewhere to use it. Will have a new SP for passives soon to take the dex node so I no longer need it on my amulet

Thanks, nie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info