GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

finally 6l-ed my belly. still, quite conflicted at what to put for the 6th support. currently my link is:

Dominating Blow + Multistrike + Melee phys dmg + Added fire + Minion dmg

Since the belly is 5R 1B, the final gem should be a red support:

- Does melee splash really helps? So far i never had problems clearing a whole pack of enemy so i don't see how splash would be much of use.

- Melee dmg on full life seems to be a little inconsistent in boosting damage since hp can fluctuate often in high tier boss fights and syndicate fights.

- I've been thinking of putting maim so i can drop the one linked to my HoP setup and replace that with vaal skeletons. Not to mention a quality one boosts damage even more.

- Ruthless sounds like a pretty good option too, though it can only shine during unique bosses whom can survive long enough for the 3rd hit effect to proc. Also, since the support is affected by multistrike, the effect only occurs on the 3rd multistrike hit (total after 6 hits)

or should i reroll for 4R 1B 1G and use a green support like faster attacks/culling strike instead?

Whaddya guys think?
Last edited by zuouxarm on Dec 23, 2018, 12:53:31 PM
"
DevilzReturn wrote:
"
Glendoor wrote:
How do you guys run Hatred plus a 3 or 4 linked Herald of Purity? Mana reservation isn't an issue?

I apologize for looking for this answer as I'm new, but I did go through all 20 pages looking for this.

My 3 linked HoP reserves 56% and Hatred is at 50% (meaning I can't run them together right now).

I didn't see any reserve-reducing items or talents, so what am I missing?

Thank you in advance.

Problem is you are running high multiplier supports. I bet you linked melee physical damage to HoP. If you link minion damage + maim + ruthless you will have 42% mana reservation, so you can use with hatred.

You can also try what I did with my character: i used Invictus Solaris shield, linked it with hatred+generosity+enlighten(lvl 1 enlighten is enough, if linked in the shield, because it will get +2 levels from the shield). Then if you go to Sovereignty node (with all the reduced mana reservation nodes), you can use arctic armor too for extra defense. You will have like 99% reserved mana and then you will need a soul taker axe to deal with the lack of mana.
Last edited by calavera_ on Dec 23, 2018, 2:45:24 PM
That's exactly what I did (I guess I followed the guide to literally) so thank you VERY much for the help.

I ended up taking those nodes and I'm now back on track.

Again, thank you for your time and input. :)
I have a solution for the mana reservation problem,by using the new crafting mod"Trigger socket spell when using a skill"
like this

This weapon triggers curse and flesh offering,which saved us about 35% maximun mana and provides tons of minion attack speed.
So we can put more powerful support gems such as brutality or bloodlust to HoP.
I prefer ancestal call on Dominating Blow rather than melee splash,because the auto targeting and longer attack range helps me kill the worms before my golem and sceptres do.
My gear:
Spoiler

and the new crafting mods are so powerful ,we can inflict shock for a long time

not perfect Shaper Kill video

my pob if you are intrested
https://pastebin.com/G35cNQkb
I stumbled upon this guide and read through all the comments. Lots of useful stuff here. Was wondering if anyone had any tips for where to go next gear wise. Just facerolled yellow elder and taking red elder soon.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/S3pdvt8J

Gear
Spoiler

I've got roughly 15ex that I can throw at any upgrades that you think should happen, but I don't really know where to go. This is my first league so if there are any recommendations on the tree, gems, flasks, or anything else I'd be happy to hear some thoughts.
"
zuouxarm wrote:
finally 6l-ed my belly. still, quite conflicted at what to put for the 6th support. currently my link is:

- Does melee splash really helps? So far i never had problems clearing a whole pack of enemy so i don't see how splash would be much of use.

- Melee dmg on full life seems to be a little inconsistent in boosting damage since hp can fluctuate often in high tier boss fights and syndicate fights.

- I've been thinking of putting maim so i can drop the one linked to my HoP setup and replace that with vaal skeletons. Not to mention a quality one boosts damage even more.

- Ruthless sounds like a pretty good option too, though it can only shine during unique bosses whom can survive long enough for the 3rd hit effect to proc. Also, since the support is affected by multistrike, the effect only occurs on the 3rd multistrike hit (total after 6 hits)

or should i reroll for 4R 1B 1G and use a green support like faster attacks/culling strike instead?

Whaddya guys think?

Melee splash is what i use. few ways i find it helpful is when i run with other people i tend to just smack the group once and move on and let them finish then i will create minions from them. also my minions do melee splash so if there is 10 enemies around my 10 dudes ill hit them 100 time plus multistrike while they only hit my dudes 1 time each so 10 times since enemies dont have melee spash if you get what im saying
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
"
"
zuouxarm wrote:

Whaddya guys think?

Melee splash is what i use. few ways i find it helpful is when i run with other people i tend to just smack the group once and move on and let them finish then i will create minions from them. also my minions do melee splash so if there is 10 enemies around my 10 dudes ill hit them 100 time plus multistrike while they only hit my dudes 1 time each so 10 times since enemies dont have melee spash if you get what im saying

oh yes, i added splash and switched added fire with maim taken from HoP setup, which in turn replaced with MPD there.

current gear:

"
ncrn wrote:

I'm very happy with this build.
This is my gear 87lv right now never getting low hp 6k life 75res quite solid ,only problem i can't 6 link my second belly 1000fusings and counting :(

Does your setup work on +t13 maps?

Im still struggling with some t13 bosses. My Setup is almost similar to ghazzy's Build
Last edited by DarkCell on Dec 27, 2018, 4:44:57 PM
"
zuouxarm wrote:
"
"
zuouxarm wrote:

Whaddya guys think?

oh yes, i added splash and switched added fire with maim taken from HoP setup, which in turn replaced with MPD there.

current gear:

are Vaal Skeletons + Decoy Totem a must have for the bosses?
Is belly of the beast the best armor for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info