GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

got question about raise spectre ... now i have it like kinda high lvl with desecrate ... when i raise the 2 monkeys 1 for power charges and frenzy charges in ashen fields they die fast in high tier maps ... some told me to desecrate in the maps itslef and summ them... how does taht work.. do i have to desecrate in ashen feidld and raise 2 of them then go high tier maps and desecrate again and find the same 2 again and raise them??
Raise em in low level map. Then go in high level map. First pack will kill them. Then use descrate to raise them again as high level.

Personally I switched to two Frenzy monkeys. Frenzy is more effective on minions and with 2 Chieftains I have it up pretty much all the time.
Thinking about how the new armor "The Queen's Hunger" could fit here. Looks REALLY solid. If this works like I imagine it's a baby "Mistress of sacrifice" necromancer ascendancy point, with the benefit of auto casting.
"
Gixxpunk wrote:
Raise em in low level map. Then go in high level map. First pack will kill them. Then use descrate to raise them again as high level.

Personally I switched to two Frenzy monkeys. Frenzy is more effective on minions and with 2 Chieftains I have it up pretty much all the time.
Just go in delve, makes it easy. There are few spectres from solaris and Lunaris that are very nice with this build. (by the way hi Ghazzy, long time Necro and fellow Krakan drinker) :) The dancing swords are nice with this build (destroyed delve content with it)but you need minion move speed on rings and amulet.Doryani's fist or other unarmed gloves help also to keep a guard squad up. It is nice to have in your alt gear to blast out a map or grind area or just if you get bored of DB but don't expect to make a push with it.
Last edited by Rtimusexile on Dec 16, 2018, 8:36:20 PM
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone tried herald of agony instead of hatred? Maybe add a few poison mods on the main build too? It might help against bosses as we are scalling minion damage anyway.
Last edited by bluu_94 on Dec 17, 2018, 6:20:52 AM
I did this build in delve with really high succes, pushed to 400, killed 2 of the challenge bosses (lich and vaal arquitect) and i'm planning on doing it again.

You think that with the new banner skill and incursion back we can drop added fire for brutality ?

My idea is to run blasphemy+punishment+banner and use an incursion 90% minion damage + lioneye's remorse or a rare shaped shield or use a x2 arakali's fangs (they are really great)

I used the banners while leveling my champion and the boost to damage was crazy.
Last edited by kazzo92 on Dec 17, 2018, 7:25:57 AM
"
kazzo92 wrote:
I did this build in delve with really high succes, pushed to 400, killed 2 of the challenge bosses (lich and vaal arquitect) and i'm planning on doing it again.

You think that with the new banner skill and incursion back we can drop added fire for brutality ?

My idea is to run blasphemy+punishment+banner and use an incursion 90% minion damage + lioneye's remorse or a rare shaped shield or use a x2 arakali's fangs (they are really great)

I used the banners while leveling my champion and the boost to damage was crazy.

I'm also using banner atm, and indeed, stacking them to 50 and dropping it on the boss fight (when there's no area transition) just melts them...

What's the incursion 90% minion damage you're refering too?
"
DukeNyxius wrote:
"
kazzo92 wrote:

I'm also using banner atm, and indeed, stacking them to 50 and dropping it on the boss fight (when there's no area transition) just melts them...

What's the incursion 90% minion damage you're refering too?

Citaqualotl's prefix from incursion room, it's an arquitect that drops a Minions deal (90–95)% increased Damage item or a +2 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems.

It's quite expensive in sc atm , but you can target farmet it.
Last edited by kazzo92 on Dec 17, 2018, 7:40:06 AM
Other than the worm flask and brightbeak, are there any uniques you guys would recommend using?
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone tried herald of agony instead of hatred? Maybe add a few poison mods on the main build too? It might help against bosses as we are scalling minion damage anyway.
I have a build like that with normal necromancer, but adding it to dom blow guardian(already a whimpy hit end game)its just to much. You are starved for slots and tree as it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info