GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

The shield can be used in many ways.
If you use it with 2 Fragility (-1 to Maximum Endurance Charges Jewel), your maximum endurance charge will be 0.
Thus you will constantly be at minimum and maximum endurance charge. So you'll trigger both bonus of the shield :
- +3% to all maximum Resistances while you have no Endurance Charges
- You have Onslaught while at maximum Endurance Charges
"

If you use it with 2 Fragility (-1 to Maximum Endurance Charges Jewel), your maximum endurance charge will be 0.
Thus you will constantly be at minimum and maximum endurance charge. So you'll trigger both bonus of the shield :

exactly, espacially onslought is nice because it gives you 20% movement and attack speed.
Why are you not getting the Tireless nodes, slooock?
Last edited by Calin85 on Dec 14, 2018, 4:13:29 AM
"
Daima wrote:

So what about immortal call? If you have 0 endurance chargos, what will happen to it?
Last edited by Mutaracha on Dec 14, 2018, 7:17:18 AM
"
Why are you not getting the Tireless nodes, slooock?

Not necessary imo.

"
So what about immortal call? If you have 0 endurance chargos, what will happen to it?

charges only increase the time of immortal call. So you still have the effect, a little bit shorter though. But maybe there is a better alternative than immortal call.
Clearing feels so off with dominating blow. Your minions are just wandering around a lot and randomly attacking enemies. Feels like spectres/zombies/srs has just much better AI or something...
"
Clearing feels so off with dominating blow. Your minions are just wandering around a lot and randomly attacking enemies. Feels like spectres/zombies/srs has just much better AI or something...

You have to play a little bit more active than with a typical summoner. I shield charge in a group of mobs spamming dominating blow and than to the next group. Its very fun and fast imo.
Can you see my build. What can i improve and change (except jewels, i know :D)

All guide from You will be helpfull.

Greetings :3

P.S This build is really fun to play.
So, been loving the build so far (just about to hit lvl60, don't have much time to play) but could anyone elaborate on a few questions please?

1) Is the use of Elemental Equilibrium adviced before using Dom Blow? I still in the process of leveling and getting a 6L setup, so been using smite solely so far + herald minions and zombies.

2) I do understand the usage of Elemental Equilibrium to boost the cold damage part from the Hatred buff on the minions, but I suspect this is only viable with Generosity linked on Hatred, as else you'll give a res boost to cold if you deal the cold part of Hatred yourself? Is a ring with (Adds x to x Fire/Lightning damage) enough to trigger EE on every attacik skill?

3) Are there any gems worth going for a Vaal counterpart (if they exist)?

4) For Ascendency nodes, I take the first 4 points will go towards Unwavering Crusade, but Ghazzy states the choices for the other 4 points are personal preferences, but left out Radiant/Unwavering Faith path in his overview. Are the other nodes still beneficial over the Life regen/ES gains (allthough they're rather small?) from the Faith nodes?

5) About veiled mod crafting, I unlocked some minion dmg specific mods, but are only available on main wep, and as we have some decent unique choices in our build, these mods will not apply. Are there any other specific mods that we could look out for on our other parts (+2 gem helmet fe) or specifiek gem skills on helmet, making a 5/6L?

Thank you in advance to anyone willing to answer my question, to make me understand the specific aspects of this build a bit more!
Last edited by DukeNyxius on Dec 14, 2018, 9:38:59 AM
1) EE makes sense as soon as you get Hatred.
2) I used a ring with lightning damage to trigger it via DomBlow
3) Vaal Skeltons for example
4) Bastion of Hope and Time of Need are great for defense. We need defense in high tier maps. So for me the choice was a no brainer.
5) Minion Damage on Gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info