[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
loonger wrote:
How do you sustain mana in Uber Elder for non-legacy version, since you are using MOM?

The build guide explain it all, u can reach over 1K mana regen trought 2% life/mana regen boots enchant, arcane surge, and the node on the tree+ u are also suppose to use a mana flask.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
updated the guide with a shaper kill video with the CI setup, i will post some uber elder action once they fix the bug.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Removed the COC version its still much better to go EO and make sure to discharge full charge. Posted a new shaper run with the EO version u can see the dmg is the same or even better.
Last edited by philophil on Dec 8, 2018, 8:08:29 PM
I just threw the CI version together on standard on this character to replace the now dead Zerphi's VD build I was using. This build has virtually zero single target DPS and feels far weaker at clearing than I was expecting. Sure I feel pretty unkillable with a Vinktar's up, but otherwise I'm pretty disappointed. I can pop onto a Chin Sol bow build and kill a boss in 2 seconds flat that is taking me more than a minute on this character. Any idea why this is the case?
Last edited by MapRef41N93W on Dec 8, 2018, 11:17:39 PM
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:
I just threw the CI version together on standard on this character to replace the now dead Zerphi's VD build I was using. This build has virtually zero single target DPS and feels far weaker at clearing than I was expecting. Sure I feel pretty unkillable with a Vinktar's up, but otherwise I'm pretty disappointed. I can pop onto a Chin Sol bow build and kill a boss in 2 seconds flat that is taking me more than a minute on this character. Any idea why this is the case?

Because u tried it with romira and COC u are basicly preventing 80% of the dmg sicne u are always removing all ur power charge. And yes for sure it would be better with a legacy vinktar but i sugguest u follow the CI league POB i putted there. U should be able to get around the same dmg has showed in my shaper 3.5 run because now indigon is capped at 2K increased.

But ofc ur chin sol build can probably have more dmg, this build has CI can only do around 2-3M dmg, 4 if u go life with RF and 6 if u go LL. Its mainly a tank build.
Last edited by philophil on Dec 8, 2018, 11:25:31 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:

Because u tried it with romira and COC u are basicly preventing 80% of the dmg sicne u are always removing all ur power charge. And yes for sure it would be better with a legacy vinktar but i sugguest u follow the CI league POB i putted there. U should be able to get around the same dmg has showed in my shaper 3.5 run because now indigon is capped at 2K increased.

But ofc ur chin sol build can probably have more dmg, this build has CI can only do around 2-3M dmg, 4 if u go life with RF and 6 if u go LL. Its mainly a tank build.

I see. I looked at your "gear I use in standard" and saw you had Romira with CI gear. I was under the impression Mjolner/CoC was going to be pretty insane damage in 3.5 so this was the first build I decided to make. Had never actually used a CoC build before.
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:

I see. I looked at your "gear I use in standard" and saw you had Romira with CI gear. I was under the impression Mjolner/CoC was going to be pretty insane damage in 3.5 so this was the first build I decided to make. Had never actually used a CoC build before.

yeah my bad i just changed the build to remove COC out of it since its not worth it, so its actually better to go with EO and romira. For reference use the POB.... sry for the missleading part ive been rushing this build guide alot since ppl are asking alot about it.
Can i do this build without indigon?

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Is it possible to use a Brutus Lead Sprinkler to add flat fire damage to the discharge?

Also why go pathfinder when berserker has 40% more damage.
"
Samir316 wrote:
Is it possible to use a Brutus Lead Sprinkler to add flat fire damage to the discharge?

Also why go pathfinder when berserker has 40% more damage.

Enjoy ur dying every map with berserker DeZa

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info