[3.6] Indigon MjölnerFinder Depth 600+ (Hybrid MOM/CI/Lowlife) (legacy version depth 1500+)

"
philophil wrote:
"
Samir316 wrote:
Is it possible to use a Brutus Lead Sprinkler to add flat fire damage to the discharge?

Also why go pathfinder when berserker has 40% more damage.

Enjoy ur dying every map with berserker DeZa

nah just use rallying cry to heal up
which POB link do we use for temp league?
"
2pinki2 wrote:
which POB link do we use for temp league?

the life MOM POB and later if u have big budget the CI league version. But u can stay life MOM, i made the CI version mainly for delve.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Dec 10, 2018, 8:01:12 AM
fully updated the build guide for 3.5
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Could you take a look at my gear? Im doing something wrong probably

https://pastebin.com/7SKqLYEz

Last edited by Amazer on Dec 11, 2018, 4:32:04 PM
"
Amazer wrote:
Could you take a look at my gear? Im doing something wrong probably

https://pastebin.com/7SKqLYEz

well for the mechanic u have mostly everything right, but your wise oak doesn't give u any dmg since your cold res is the highest. U also have all the right link just don't forget to spam vortex to get the arcane surge going. Also make sure to make short and quick cyclone like i do on my video this is how u ramp up quickly indigon.

1 BIG PROBLEM i see is that u are lvl 81 and that i recommend lvl 89, u only have 3.1K life so u are probably dying alot.
Thanks for the input, im using wise oak to fix my fucked up resists at least for now. I also spam vortex every 5 secs and keep the mouse close to me for maximum hits per sec. Now, if you look at my dps on POB i barely hit 15k which is jack shit compared to your 300k. Any ideas why the numbers are so off?

edit: also i dont die at all (tier 10s), it just takes a while to kill bosses.
Last edited by Amazer on Dec 11, 2018, 6:40:27 PM
"
Amazer wrote:
Thanks for the input, im using wise oak to fix my fucked up resists at least for now. I also spam vortex every 5 secs and keep the mouse close to me for maximum hits per sec. Now, if you look at my dps on POB i barely hit 15k which is jack shit compared to your 300k. Any ideas why the numbers are so off?

Because u forgot to add the indigon spell dmg. Use the indigon calculator to find whats ur average increased spell dmg from indigon. For bossing u can use RF/VRF that will boost ur dmg alot.

The more u lvl the better the build should be by adding more jewel to get more attack speed for more proc and also help with life/res.
Last edited by philophil on Dec 11, 2018, 6:48:27 PM
"
philophil wrote:
"
Amazer wrote:

Because u forgot to add the indigon spell dmg. Use the indigon calculator to find whats ur average increased spell dmg from indigon. For bossing u can use RF/VRF that will boost ur dmg alot.

The more u lvl the better the build should be by adding more jewel to get more attack speed for more proc and also help with life/res.

I have no idea how to calculate that for now and i also use vaal rf for bossing, helps a ton.
I dont really think my dps after the indigon spell dmg added would be close to yours but i won't really know that until i try to figure it out.
But thanks for the tips dude.
"
Amazer wrote:

i can calculate it for u, but u should really take 2 min to look at it, i put a link to it in the build guide.

Also ur probably doing it but don't forget to swap inc AOE for con effect for boss.

here's ur POB including indigon spell dmg with Con effect
https://pastebin.com/Qzkp9VBv

a watcher's eye with clarity mana recovery would help u alot for mana regen.

Focus on lvling to get more node/jewel this will help with fixing the res/getting more HP/More attack speed for more discharge per sec.
Last edited by philophil on Dec 11, 2018, 7:05:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info