3.4.0d Patch Notes

Is the issue where you can't skip NPC dialogue with space bar anymore being worked on?
Praise!
EMP is the worst thing you could have done to HC. Its just an unfair ability with no countermeasures. Yes one can throw a flare but the monsters sill remain invulnerable outside the 2x2 pixel radius. EMP is an insta-logout for me.
I hope that delve mechanics won't get overnerfed to a point where they don't matter anymore.
Its difficult to tell whether there is an actual balance problem or people just bargaining for free loot and easier runs.
obviously
"
EMP is the worst thing you could have done to HC. Its just an unfair ability with no countermeasures. Yes one can throw a flare but the monsters sill remain invulnerable outside the 2x2 pixel radius. EMP is an insta-logout for me.

Sadly, i don't even know what you're doing in delve with an HC character. This is clearly not thought as an HC mechanic.
"
Chris wrote:
3.4.0d Patch Notes
[...]
  • Fixed a graphical crash (which often happened with Izaro)

[...]

One day earlier for that would've been cool. Crashed at the final Izaro of Uberlab :(
"
Anuwiel wrote:
"

Sadly, i don't even know what you're doing in delve with an HC character. This is clearly not thought as an HC mechanic.
PoE is not designed to be HC friendly at all and still HC players love it. It is obvious that you never played HC in this game. There is a hugh difference between an "avoidable death situation" and an "unanavoidable death situation". Delve is the former and EMP is the latter. Not too hard to get the difference.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Reddit crybabies getting league mechanics nerfed again? Great...
Making flares better and not them losing almost all of their effectiveness at greater depth and flares having a secondary effect of removing monster darkness immunity in a greater area(alteast half of the screen?) would have been a much better "fix". I rarely comment because im usually fine with the direction of changes but this is completely unnecessary. Like other people have commented, why make delves a grindfest of stacking tons of MF like most maps are right now? This sucks.
Last edited by villur on Sep 2, 2018, 10:47:00 AM
"
Gehinom wrote:
I hope that delve mechanics won't get overnerfed to a point where they don't matter anymore.
Its difficult to tell whether there is an actual balance problem or people just bargaining for free loot and easier runs.

This. But seeing how things have gone for many many years, all the way back to Invasion getting nerfed to not matter and removing any threatening Bloodlines mods, I'd say it's 100% certain GGG will overnerf it and the whole darkness mechanic will become irrelevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info