3.4.0d Patch Notes

Why EMP is even a thing?
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
heyfunny wrote:
Wish you guys could fix the blue shards dropping where we can't pick them up in the mine happens 1/3 times for me usually behind a tree in the spider biome ones maybe set them to vacuum to us with a clipping exception or something?

You're really unlucky. I think that happened to me 1 in 10ish. Still I agree, it should be fixed soon. Azurite is hard enough to come by as it is.
I hope you guys don't make to many quick changes or at least be willing to revert them at some point.

I think its good so far, flares could maybe be changed a bit, or just some changes to early game delves to keep players from early frustration might help players get started, maybe a mini quest pointing out where to break through your first wall or something.

Suggestions
I think i would like to have flares near instantly refresh you so you can be confident you will have a chance to get into the flare radius. Maybe just make some changes to early delves so players don't have to worry about flares or walls tell they are a bit deeper, ease them into it.

Flare radius that allows monsters to be damage might need to be increased.

I can't imagine what hard core is like but if people are struggling and you guys are not able to get a flare change out soon/no disappearing flares, please consider a change to the darkness debuff for hardcore, maybe make darkness reduce/reserve player health/energy shield/mana along with a smaller damage over time, that way hard core players could have a bit more time to react and would have to consider when the darkness has reserved to much of their health.

Been great so far, if i could get an update on snap shotting izaro i would be very happy ty.
delve league mmm
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
plz fix ichimonji sword issue in delve, I can't enjoy the league at all at the moment ;(
Is there any fix to dropping to 0 FPS coming? Ever since Delve I've been going from 120 FPS to 0 for 5+ seconds at a time, and most of the time when I unfreeze, I die...
Never mind... i am stupid.
Last edited by Drimli on Sep 2, 2018, 2:35:47 AM
EMP makes delves very exciting but the prior implementation was too harsh. It feels about right now.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Please Fix Crawler AI next, it makes Delve not enjoyable when it just runs away from you cause it takes longer than half a second to kill a mob along the way.
On DirectX 9 and DirectX 9ex: I can not turn off shadows on DX 9 when I have texture quality set to 10 in the Config file.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info