Beta key giveaway [closed]

Hi,
waiting and searching since march 3rd for a beta key

Never tried getting a beta key through the forums, googled but couldn't find anything.

I want to make a templar cause they look cool work on magic,(i hope this is what you mean by build)

been in beta for some fps, but never a rpg

Last edited by crazylad on Mar 11, 2012, 8:36:08 PM
Hi sir ! i really appreciate that you give a spare key like this !

How long youve been waiting for a key:
Officially , i've been waiting for 2 months , but im a Diablo fan since the first one , i also played torchlight and Fate , and i tried mythos open beta. im an hack & slash fan ;p.

How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in:
for quite a while actually , a few months , im really not lucky with that kind of contest.

The build you want to play once you get a key:
so far im really interested in ranger build. i've been reading the class forums and heard they might be a bit weak in the current version , but i fear not for the future of rangers *_-.

Your experiences with other betas: i've played more beta's than i can count. I usually have no problem to get in but this game really got me working on my beta key ! ;p

How long youve been waiting for a key?

About a week 1/2 or so and I'm pulling my hair out!

How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in?

Quite a few, I did a few youtube ones, than the regular ones on this forum, so maybe 10~

The build you want to play once you get a key?

I already made a build actually, axe and shield marauder hardcore mode

Your experiences with other betas?

A lot of experience with beta, but this game is more or less related to diablo 2 which I played on and off for about a decade. I've already attempted to give some sort of feed back without even playing the game myself, so if I were to play I'd give a lot of critical feedback.

thanks for giving me the opportunity, I hope I get chosen, thanks again
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
-Since my friend showed me this d2-style game last year. Only realised keys were being given away this week.
-MDPS 2H Marauder or Duelist
-Lucky enough to have participated in a couple of betas. What I took out most from these is that people whine about stuff that isn't even finished/final, which I find ridiculous.
Last edited by Wulfmann on Mar 11, 2012, 11:09:04 PM
How long youve been waiting for a key
Ever since i heard about the beta

How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in
About 7 if you can believe that

The build you want to play once you get a key
I will try every every class, but i will start with a witchdoctor with lots of slow, poison and traps

Your experiences with other betas
Only thing i could get my hands on were BF2142 and HoN
How long youve been waiting for a key?
i registered 10 days ago..

How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in?
since i registered i think this one is #9 or 10.

The build you want to play once you get a key?
Back in d2 i was an avid barb player on hc.
i played almost every style possible travi gold barb/bo barb/uber trist dw barb and so on..
so i think i will go with marauder on this one.i can't tell you an exact build because i've to play first to figure something out.i simply can't make a statement on seeing the passive skill trees and some gameplay videos.

Your experiences with other betas.
oh boy, i was in the sc2 beta the league of legends cbt,
right now i'm in the DOTA2 beta and many more..
Last edited by toneoida on Mar 12, 2012, 8:28:29 AM
Hey there!

Ummmmm, well, I signed up on December 31 2011. At that point I was checking the random draw with the fervor of a manic obsessive compulsive (read every two hours). I kep that up for about six weeks. Then I started to let go. I guess I'd average twice a week now that it's been a couple of months.

As for other betas I've been involved in? Well, there's two:

1) WoW - Wrath of the Lich King
2) D&D Online gaming table beta

In regards to builds, I intend to give each one a try. Having said that, being a witch myself, I will of course go for (unsurprisingly) The Witch and then as a odd kind of juxtaposition I'll do The Templar. From then on it'll be whatever takes my fancy next.

It's been years since I played dear old Diablo and a more updated version with some new ideas would be a breath of fresh air. I'll certainly be telling my friends if Path of Exile is as good as I believe it will be.

Fingers crossed!

Kind regards,

Weregirl Jess
"All that is, has been and will be again!"
Last edited by Weregirl_Jess on Mar 12, 2012, 9:55:22 AM
Ok i think the contest is over , Jess deserve to win. c; ( vote for jess )
I signed up after a friend of mine from another forum dropped me the link about 12 days ago.

I am not sure but around 15-20 I try to enter a couple of times a day if I can.

I plan to play a witch, concentrating on minion mastery, cold and hexes.

I have beta'd Wow's Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm
Jade Dynasty, Tera, Forsaken World, Mythos, Star Wars the Old Republic and Rift. I seem to spend a lot of time in betas, but it's probably because after UO died I haven't found another "home" as it were LOL I played it for 9 years (I so miss my house and neighbors whining about the ever spawning cyclops ;) )

Thank you for your consideration :)
Between two evils, I'll choose the one I haven't tried before. ~Mae West
1. How long youve been waiting for a key?
I have been waiting since I registered on October 7...

2. How many other PoE beta key giveaways/contessts youve participated in?
I'm only in beta timer..

3. The build you want to play once you get a key
Duelist, just love dexterity-based classes.

4. Your experiences with other betas: i played beta HoN, Aion, Dota 2.
Last edited by Exile23 on Mar 12, 2012, 11:59:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info